Reviews for Starting Over
I know it has been 2 years but please finish this it is written so well.
Deyse chapter 18 . 10/10/2020
Oh, Paul is such a kind person! And the missing person report thing was very clever of him! Now I want to see what that guy will do!
And once again there you come with the bluberry pankaces! I'm almost sneaking into their house to see if there's any left!
Lovely chapter, sis! I like the thought of Monica surrounded by loyal friends!
Now, next one, please?
Deyse chapter 17 . 10/4/2020
I was so happy to see another chapter posted! And what a lovely one! I like the new characters already, I felt sorry for her having to have her hair cut but at the same time it was wise of her to do so! And I think it made Andrew fall in love a wee bit more! LOL
Looking forward to chapter 18! :D
Deyse chapter 16 . 9/13/2020
It's not just Andrew who cursed Adam for bringing so many drinks to the table! I was immediatelly worried about Monica too! He deserves a word or two!
Love the interaction with the trio again!
And though Monica was a wee bit drunk, she is so in love with him she couldnt resist his charm! Don't cry, Irish! I'm sure he's definitely not mad because you kissed him! ;)
Deyse chapter 15 . 9/13/2020
Awwwww! I love this chapter so much!
Andrew is such a sweet, tender a caring person! He truly loves her! And I agree, she should see Beth and she should have somewhere to stay to avoid that 3 hour commuting every day.
And now...while I wait for the next chapter, can I have a bite of these omelets? *hopeful eyes*
ANGiiEbaby chapter 15 . 9/13/2020
I’m not crying, you’re crying. Wait — we’re probably all crying? Yes. Yes we are.

These last few chapters have been so painful and sad, yet this one was beautiful and so sweet. I’m hopeful that things are just going to be lovely from here on, but .. I know better than to think such silly thoughts! I’m hopeful for the two of them but nervous for what’s to potentially come. Ugh. Help.
Deyse chapter 14 . 9/12/2020
I was here glancing at my watch waiting when Andrew would arrive!
That wqs intense and moving at the same time. Her sadness, Andrew's worry and wanting to find out what was wrong... It was all worth the wait! I love it!
Now I'll sit here and wait for another chapter!
Deyse chapter 13 . 9/10/2020
That was hard, sis! I'm speechless at how cruel he can be (decided I won't say his name anymore!).
I like that Adam was in action this time! And just in time!
And I couldnt help finding it funny the way he called Andrew and the tone of his voice!
ANGiiEbaby chapter 12 . 9/9/2020
Oh no, poor thing.

This is going to be quite a challenge for both of them to navigate, I expect. It’s not going to happen overnight, sadly. But I’m glad she was honest with him about needing to go out on her own, that’s a start!
Deyse chapter 12 . 9/9/2020
Aww poor Monica! I'm so sorry for her! And Andrew is so loving, kind, perfect! Just adorable!
Love the restaurant date! Love the whole chapter! Another one,please?
Deyse chapter 11 . 9/8/2020
Look what you've done, sis! Now I'm all hungry here!
The happy chapter I love so much! So great to see the trio relaxed and enjoying the moment!
The threat still remains, tho!
Keep the chapters coming, please!
PS. I wonder if there's any piece of that lasagna left...
ANGiiEbaby chapter 11 . 9/8/2020
Oh, this was so cute! I love that she both likes to swim and can cook well - different, but a pleasant twist in personality.

Really and truly loving this so far. I'm hoping that your inspiration and motivation is going to spill over into my own head at some point. God knows I need it!
Deyse chapter 10 . 9/6/2020
Yey I'm glad you're inspired, sis! I didn't expect a new chapter so soon! And this one was perfect! Love, love the scene with her telling him that she was starting to love again! So moving!
And now another chappy, please?
ANGiiEbaby chapter 9 . 9/5/2020
Oh, Kim. Yikes.

Poor Monica. Thank god for Andrew. That’s all I got. :(
Deyse chapter 9 . 9/5/2020
I'm all in tears now! Poor Monica! That was intense and cruel! I'll volunteer to help Andrew to catch the bastard! But I don't think he should die at first. Firstly, we need someone to do to him the same thing he did to Monica.
Everytime she opens that door, my heart speeds up!
And now I'll have to wait for another chapter *rolls eyes* lol