Reviews for Starting Over
Deyse chapter 8 . 9/4/2020
I feel more and more sorry for Monica as the chapters go by, and more and more afraid of this guy!
Love the interaction with Adam! He found the words I was looking for: his little sister!
And of course my favourite part was the opening scene with her sleeping in Andrew's arms!
Keep the story flowing, sis! I'm really enjoying this!
Deyse chapter 7 . 9/3/2020
Awwww! I so hoped the kiss would finally happen! After all she's been through she's opening up to a new life and she deserves to be happy.
Andrew and Adam working out on a plan to keep her safe was so sweet!
Now, I'm really afraid this Chad guy will pop up any minute to ruin everything for her! When they entered her house I was as afraid as Monica for a moment!
Waiting for the next chapter! :)
Liz1986 chapter 7 . 9/2/2020
Poor Monica :( You capture the heartbreak, and the love and friendship, so well!

Your writing is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter.
ANGiiEbaby chapter 7 . 9/2/2020
Omg, I am so intrigued and so enthralled.

This is really just so good; suspenseful and scary but they are so sweet together. I loathe Chad (why is it ALWAYS a Chad?) and everything he did to break her but I’m so glad she found Andrew and that they will hopefully be putting her back again, together.
Deyse chapter 6 . 9/1/2020
Aww poor Monica! I agree the changes in this chapter are for best even though I also liked the other one!
Chad...why am I under the impression that he's gonna have his face broken by two gentlemen who are ready to help a certain Irish lady?
Keep the story coming, sis! This guy is starting to freak me out!
ANGiiEbaby chapter 6 . 9/1/2020
Oh, yikes. This is intense. I feel so bad for her but so glad she has Adam and Andrew to help her through it and keep her safe — hopefully.
Deyse chapter 5 . 9/1/2020
Oh, poor Monica! I hate this guy already!
I'm glad that she's got the two best protectors in the world, though! I doubt this guy will be able to cause her any harm with Andrew and Adam there for her!
Keep those chapters coming, I'm really enjoying this story, sis!
Deyse chapter 4 . 9/1/2020
Wow I love this chapter! First there were these lovely scenes with them watching the whales! The descriptions were so perfect that I could clearly picture them there, the smell of the ocean and imagine Monica's excitement as she captured the images.
Then the kiss! Ha! I knew she wouldn't resist much longer! He's just adorable!
And now this email! I'm all worried now! And there is another chapter ready for me to read! Heading there right now!
Liz1986 chapter 4 . 8/31/2020
Love this story, I can't wait to read more :)
ANGiiEbaby chapter 4 . 8/30/2020
OMG.

Who is he and WHY DID HE HURT HER? -angry eyes-
Deyse chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
"I don't date, Andrew"
Correction, Monica: you didn't date. Right, sis? Cause once my favourite couple is in your hands, I know you'll work things out for them! ;)
Now, I wonder what's happened to Monica that causes her to be so defensive. Poor girl!
Another chapter, please!
VictoriaMimiValery chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
I love this story so much. I can't wait to read more
Deyse chapter 2 . 8/22/2020
Ok, I'm definitely hooked on Professor Jackman and Miss Mckenna now! LOL
Love her little remark at the end!
Love the talking!
And love the way Adam teased his friend about his interest on the new girl on the block!
Now I'm all curious to see how the story will develop!
ANGiiEbaby chapter 2 . 8/15/2020
HA! Busted.

Of course, she’s far too observant not to have noticed that he followed her home. Good on her for calling him out. I love, love, love this!
ifwednesdaywasaflowerchild chapter 2 . 8/15/2020
Girl. GIRL! I'm going to need a whole lot more!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »