Reviews for The Second Sunday in May
LilBILLmommy chapter 8 . 6/7
Oh my I have really enjoyed this story so far and am looking forward to the continuation..
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 8 . 12/13/2020
I loved that they were able to resolve their hurts, but they seemed a little rushed. But I’m happy they finally spoke and reconciled, and I loved how the twins were on board- recognizing how much Andy has actually done for Miranda...
ppirate chapter 8 . 11/13/2020
In love with this story. So excited for the next chapter and epilogue. Love how raw and vulnerable you made Miranda and Andy in their interactions with each other but also with Nigel, Anna and the twins. Thanks for this story, you’re a talented writer!
his-red-head chapter 8 . 11/10/2020
love it!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 7 . 10/28/2020
I love that Andy has a good relationship with Anna. It feels like such a novel approach. Many authors give Donatella V a friendship with Miranda, and it feels like Anna may fill that role. I like that their friends who are at the top of their fields... and I love that there’s so much that the press get wrong about their lives.. anywho, I’m also enjoying this Miranda chowing down on some humble pie and recognizing that she really needs to make amends. Hopefully, she can be more kind and authentic and win back Andy...
Leppeh chapter 7 . 10/15/2020
Oh man, so glad you updated. I can't wait for their chat and all. Wonderful job so far.
karla05 chapter 7 . 10/14/2020
Great update, love this story!
myeyes1026 chapter 7 . 10/14/2020
soooo excited..good read...thank you for the update...can't wait fo the next. xoxoxo
his-red-head chapter 7 . 10/13/2020
Loveeee it!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 6 . 10/2/2020
Interesting... Miranda’s regrets are so deep. It’s sad to see how she’s lost so much of her circle due to her tyranny. But it’s nice to see how her relationship with her kids has evolved. Maybe this Miranda will recognize that Andy isn’t the only one she must make amends towards? Nigel and Serena might not be a bad start. And Andy definitely seems like the ‘actions speak louder than words’ type, so Miranda definitely has her work cut out for her..
smatt123 chapter 6 . 9/13/2020
I love this! So excited to see where it goes
his-red-head chapter 6 . 9/13/2020
Amazing as always!
karla05 chapter 6 . 9/13/2020
She will be there Miranda, hopefully pretty soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2020
Oh wow. I'm waiting for your update. It's going to be an emotional update likely.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2020
You pulled me in to the dynamic with the girls. Well done! I was perfectly at ease to listen to the family talk. That takes good writing.