Reviews for Echoes of Angels Who Won't Return
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 8 . 12/13/2004
What can I say? It's well written and I didn't notice any wrong spellings or grammar. This story was really good. Keep writing more. You might even become a famous author someday! Good Luck and More Power!
nikkie chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
haappy, joy, pece, love, 0_0 WOW!

come on give me a break why would this happen and why would that do it. I liked you your writing style and everything but I don't like the tale it kinda goes down hill. I liked with broken wings a little more then I admetted. BUT tell me one thing WHY?

nikkie

PS don't fell confused about what I just wrote Bcuse i have no idea. what im thinking.
dejimonfrontier chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
wow! awesome fic! I really cant wait for the sequel! its so good the beginning was somewat confusing due to the fac that I dont know there jap names...but It was really good! keep it going!
reviewer chapter 8 . 7/25/2004
wow, this is an awesome, there is so much i want to say about it, but i dont think i will.

just trust that it was really good.
Ken's luver chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
An absolutly stunning chapter and way to end an exelent story. I loved the part with Natsu seeing Hikari and Kouji's light, the part about their lives, and who they turned out but I loved the end. It came together so beautifully. Great job girl! Can't wait to work on Cruel Angel's Thesis! Till next time...
jtjtjt chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
*stunned*
...it's over. o.o NOO! *sob* hehe. I'd just like to say. YOUR AWESOME! w00t :P luved every single chapter. gonna read it sometime in the future again...and again...and again. I luv kouji! :P I like how you ended it. quite nice.
jtjtjt chapter 7 . 1/28/2004
*sigh* epilogue? that's it? Another awesome chappie. angstier this chappie...(Osaumu's awesome in this chapter xD) update soon!
YoukoYamato chapter 6 . 1/25/2004
Hi I really like your fics even though they where really long. and I would like to ask if you got bored and disided to (practicly) kill Kouji?
Later,
Youko Yamato
Ken's luver chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
Aw, only the epilogue left? Anyway, what can I say? Your writing is brillient, your plot is intellegent and original, your characters are in character but have evolved and grown somewhat and the way you did that was very clever and well thought out. I really really enjoyed this story, you know that and I cannot wait to write 'Cruel Angel's Thesis' with you.
Kouryu chapter 6 . 1/21/2004
Well, even if you didn't, I personally liked this chapter. Actually, I liked the whole story, but I have decided to wait until this finishes to read "With Broken Wings".
Regarding Taiyou, I've never seen Zoids Guardian Force, or any Zoids for THAT matter. But I've heard it's a good show. Which is too bad since I'm not allowed to watch TV but whatever. I just wanted to ask if you knew that Taiyou means 'sun' or something of the sort in Japanese, and if you did, was it intentional?
Wait? Pinatas? Kouichi, Ken AND the Kaiser? Oh, THAT can't be good. Considering, I'm hispanic and wacked a good number of pinatas in my day. With wooden sticks, mind you. _
~Kouryu, the Light Dragon
jtjtjt chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
Wow...very creative. *blinks* I should record myself saying "WHAT A GREAT FIC! I LOVED EVERY PART OF IT" eh?
Quote: "It was perfectly all right to be underwater for such a long period of time for someone who didn’t need to breathe"...LMAO XD! that was pretty amusing _;
o well, another great chappie :D continue please!
Ken's luver chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
Nic:...
Ken: She has no words or something? She's been sitting here staring at the screen thinking of something to write that will express how well you write. OOh, looks like she has something.
Nic: I loved Ryo's reaction, the punching of the glass, that really got me! The scene with Ken at the end was really good and the part with Osamu indisguise was kinda heartbreaking just for a moment. (Osamu seeing his brother like that and not being able to tell Ken it was him.)
I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more, though I don't want it to end!
Ken's luver chapter 5 . 1/14/2004
And yet another incredible chapter. Stunning how this makes things fall into place when you think of With Broken Wings. You're such a cleaver writer with a very intellegent plot and writing syle (which is one of the things I love most out your writing). It's a piece of art.
I cannot wait to write on our crossover, this is going to be very exciting! Till next time, keep up the great work...
jtjtjt chapter 5 . 1/13/2004
No! (gah) the end of this chappie came too soon *cries* You're killing kouji again! *accuses* "HUSH MONEY"? *screams and runs around like a mad person* evil! evil evil evil :\ *grumbles*
That was a sweet part with Osamu near the end. Rather mysterious no? vanishing into darkness...
Update soon! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
*applause*
Excellent work as always, delivered on a consistent basis; both of which are more than enough to put me to shame. I'm sorry I haven't been able to review this or 'With Broken Wings'; life, projects and SAT prep are just tying me down. If you've taken the SAT before, you know what a match for BelialVamdemon it is. _
Must agree with eyriess on the order of names. I've seen textbooks in the distant pass put first name in front of surname and it drove me mad with annoyance. You also put surname last on 'With Broken Wings', but you do it the Japanese way (surname first) in 'Hitoribotchi no Shîsô'. I wondered if there's a specific reason for that, but as it doesn't interfere with story flow, I'm perfectly willing to let it slide. :o)
Anyhow-beautiful story, as always. The suspense was perfectly paced throughout. Yuuki, Amistad and Ai were strongly in character, and I would definitely believe that Yuuki would swear off-show when things get messy. At first I thought Taiyou would have been more emotional following Dr Tenshi's assassination, but after reading deeper I realised that vengeance is her primary persona; tears are reserved for later. Very well-handled characterisation that commands respect. (Therefore I offer my services as an assassin to assist Red Outburst in pursuing and dispatching any who dare flame your work.) :)
Hah! Lopmon and Impmon in an arranged marriage… These Tamers seem to have a sense of humour! Since the plot promises to darken even more, little bits of laughs like this are greatly appreciated. I'm a heretic-I usually can't understand humour-but a spot of light amid the dark is always refreshing. I hope you have more in store. A quick question though-Lopmon and Antylamon in the dub are apparently female in the dub version of Tamers, so was Antiramon originally male in the Japanese version as you portray him here? I don't know all that much of the Japanese versions, sorry.
The scene with Osamu comforting Izumi and the other Chosen at the mock-funeral was very touching. It's also insightful, in that it reveals Osamu's remorse for his callous attempts to toughen Ken up as a kid. It makes me wonder if he'll ever broach the same subject to Himi (Yutaka).
I've rambled long enough, mainly since I've been absent so long. I finished 'With Broken Wings' last week and now need to get caught up with the previous chapters of this fic (I got this chapter via Author Alert). I'd like to see how the Chosen on Amistad's side fractured, depressing though it promises to be. Speaking of depressing, that's exactly what the next chapter of 'Drifters in the Night Sky' is supposed to be; unfortunately I've barely been making any progress. I'll get on it as soon as I'm able, I promise!
Summary: you deserve an Edgar and a Pulitzer. We can always depend on you for quality; don't let it slide. :o)
~Raven