Reviews for Paradox
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 7 . 10/3
Doesn't seem that sasuke is gonna changes, even itachi couldnt convince him
Omg this is so good!
Mikaberry chapter 7 . 9/29
That was a great scene between Itachi and Sasuke. I understand Sasuke feeling angry about the hokage and the village’s role in the massacre, but I do hope that now knowing what his hatred is capable of doing he thinks his decisions better.
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 7 . 9/29
Nice use of Tsukuyomi. Love it. Good chapter in general, and I am definitely looking forward to more of this.
FreudsGone chapter 6 . 9/12
I’m addicted to this story
Mikaberry chapter 6 . 9/12
Thanks for the update! I wonder what Old Mean Sasuke wants with Sarada and Sakura and how Young Brat Sasuke will take the Uchiha massacre truth, so interesting.
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 6 . 9/12
Woo things are getting heated, hopefully sasuke nakes the right decision after hearing the truth.
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 5 . 9/2
No! You activated Cliffhanger Jutsu! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Great chapter.
sasusaku1 chapter 5 . 9/2
Yes we have itachi, sarada, chibi sasuke, and dark sasuke all together in one scene. It's a short scene but at least it with the 4 of them. I can't wait til Sakura joins the scene all the uchiha's finally together. if this goes along with the manga I'm guessing itachi didn't expect sasuke to go all dark even after their fight with sage kabito, 4th ninja war, and after sasukes final fight with naruto. kinda like an au that sasuke stayed dark but killed naruto but didn't become hokage. oh does he still plan to become hokage since because of his revolution but his plan took longer than expected. did this dark sasuke secretly love sakura in his own twisted way? please don't have him have been with anyone else besides sakura in here. i know he's dark and crazy but please let him stay faithful to sakura. he knew about sarada this whole time so maybe he plans to have more children with sakura in the future. oh can we get to see more of dark sasuke's pov also? I read Fast Forward fanfic and there was hardly dark sasuke pov in Fast Forward which was disappointing and i think they might have killed sakura which was also disappointing. i do hope chibi sasuke and chibi naruto get to keep their memories when they go back. personally i like yours better plus it has sarada.
Mikaberry chapter 5 . 9/2
Holy damn! What a cliffhanger! So Sasuke knows about Sarada, I wonder how and what he wants with her. Thank you for sharing another chapter.
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 5 . 9/2
Oh wow didnt think the plot would pick up this fast but I'm excited to see what happens next. Interesting how future Sasuke knows about Sarada before coming to see her and past Sasuke finds out Itachi is still "alive"
KassfromVenus chapter 5 . 9/2
Finally Sasuke! i'm dying to read more.
Punkgurl86 chapter 5 . 9/2
Great chapter update can't wait to see what happen next .
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 4 . 8/25
This is definitely interesting. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Mikaberry chapter 4 . 8/23
Awww Itachi is “alive”! I’m so happy! Thank you for another chapter.