Reviews for Echo Chamber
noggin78 chapter 11 . 9/15
Im really hoping for izuku to uno reverse all for one
Copy his quirk and then steal it lol
Turtletipper123 chapter 65 . 9/3
was that...a gravity falls reference?
marsel jordan chapter 8 . 7/22
izuku is a whole Menace in disguise
RianZx chapter 5 . 6/18
Kkkk eu peguei a referência a JOJO!
BeserkerJ12 chapter 10 . 5/25
MEDORIYA: KATSUKI, NO!
KATSUKI: KATSUKI, YES!
magical fan18 chapter 73 . 5/15
This is so good, I pretty much binge-read this from last night till now.
Just caught up loving the story hope you have time to write more soon
TH1811 chapter 56 . 4/5
I’ll admit, you’ve done something interesting regarding the pairings, but fuck me have you made it 17 different kinds of confusing. I read one chapter and I think all girls have a crush on izuku the the next chapter half of them like each other and the others are crushing on others.
Williams1996 chapter 10 . 3/26
Im kinda dissapointed Monoma doesnt have the whole you shitty 1-A bastards thing going on its funny lol
Williams1996 chapter 4 . 3/26
I mean i can understand Bakugo not liking it he takes extreme pride in his power its a thing unique only to him someone else taking and using it must feel like a massive blow and invasion of himself i believe if he asked Izuku or Izuku told him he wouldn't use his quirk when they were younger the two would get along much better.
Williams1996 chapter 3 . 3/26
Oh so he can only use peoples powers when they are in his presence i thought the soon as he learned how they worked he could keep a copy oh well when he meets all for one he should be able to keep the powers.
Williams1996 chapter 2 . 3/26
So he has copied all for one and all the quirks in it op danger sense is an amazing power.
Williams1996 chapter 1 . 3/26
Would Monoma be able to keep Izukus quirk it is really fucking similar to his i wonder if that will have any permanent effects to his own power and vice versa for Izuku.
Darkanaklusmos70 chapter 73 . 3/11
Woah started yesterday... This is one hell of a story!
IAMTHEROCKETMAN chapter 1 . 3/7
8 ads right in the middle with on sentence between 0/10 stars ...actually -1 star