Reviews for Innocence
TropicalRemix chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
you should continue this story. Have them meet up when there older or something.
Fedski chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
i reckon it was good. but you were right in saying that it may have been too angsty. the idea that darien believes serena couldn't handle it really sent me reeling at first, but i liked how you weaved in her 'cousins' death' thing to explain.

it was a really good story! hopefully there is or will be a sequal? possibly about their next run in with a failed test paper?

great work! post more stories soon!
Ms. Sakura Moon chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Luv it! Sad but good! Please make a sequel, like when they're all older and they met again! Please make a sequel! You know, I actually cried! It's so sad and good. And you're right you know, even if someone you love died, they'll always love you and they will always be with you, in your heart! Love it! Please make a sequel! Pretty please, with cherry on top? Love it! Ja ne!
Satyavati chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Hope you make a sequel!
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
this was really sad but good
great story
enjoy the New Year
fireash chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
that was a very sweet one shot. i really liked it.
sassy-86 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
AWW.. This was so cute... You really should do a sequel on it... Great work...
Usako4life chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Yay.. that was really good! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! Little Mamo-chan! Baby Usako! How freaking cute! That was sad and happy :) Good job, palio!

Belle
Amethyst Serenity chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Aw, that was angsty but sweet. I felt bad for Mamoru but the Usa-Mamo moments were so sweet. Will Usa remember him a few years from now? I don't think Mamoru could ever forget her. Perhaps a sequel?
Miss Christina chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
LISA! This fic is so beautiful... the whole time was either "aw" or.. well.. "aw." *cough* I LOVED IT!

And you know how much I love your writing. *nodnodnod* Keep it up sweets. And email me sometime! We haven't talked in ages!

Dia-chan
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Very touching story! I so loved it. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
OH! I can't believe that there's actually a fic on Dariens childhood. I'm a Darien fan, and that was the sweetest,heart-wrenching story I've ever Darien fans thank you
Amazed chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Do a sequel! It would be so cute to see perhaps their meeting when they are older, and if they remember each other and the time Mamo was in hospital...anyhoo, i really liked your story!
Phantasy Star chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Ah, that was so incredibly cute! Great work!

"Silly Mamoru," she said playfully, "always!"

Wonderful line!

I'll be watching out for your next works...
kireisnowtenshi chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
WOW! I loved it! Great story!