Reviews for Divine Sannin
biginferno chapter 4 . 10/24
great chapter I assume Anko's target is Kurotsuchi and Naruto's I assume are Tayuya,Kin and Guren I look forward to seeing how each girl is recruited to being Naruto's wives and I assume they will head to Kumo soon or recruit them soon as well as Suna's female ninja such as Temari and you could use Yukata who's never been used and wasn't seen much in the show so she could be wrote into any character you want and I am not sure who else could appear maybe Queen Sara somehow,Amaru,Sasame, Shizuka, Koyuki quite a few to choose from I could see those 4 agreeing to be Naruto's wives and Pakura appearing and joining didn't see that coming I wonder what others surprise additions you will have join Naruto as wives
Power Taco chapter 4 . 10/23
Hm 3 targets for Naruto. I can only assume a certain snake is the one guarding them. Since Karin is still in grass that would mean Tayuya, Kin, and maybe Guren. Also this chapter passes the best girl (shizune) test.
Midnight Lost chapter 4 . 10/23
Yay, Pakura!

Awesome update, can't wait and see what happens when the Council finds out. Pretty sure they will be shitting bricks. Not to mention, looking forward to more Sasuke and others bashing.

Anyways, keep up the good work!
12Ookami12 chapter 4 . 10/23
Nice. I wonder where you'll go with this
BJJF691 chapter 4 . 10/23
So Ino Yamanaka doesn't exist in this story?
agnar chapter 1 . 10/20
you're using the word Sannin wrong, they're not the strongest ninja. They got that name because the 3 of them lost to Hanzo the Salamander, 3 on 1 and they lost. Most of the Kages are stronger than them, at least at their peaks.

Also, the time in the void thing, you got it backwards. If 1 day in the void is like 10 days outside, then Naruto and Anko are getting screwed out of loads of training time. I'm sure you meant 10 days in the void training, will only take 1 day in Konoha time.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 3 . 10/6
Congratulations, your story is a better version than the original. Not that the original was bad, it was good, just that something was missing for it to be perfect, now the story is can continue your incredible story, so that your readers can follow more of your fics.
Power Taco chapter 3 . 9/30
I rate naruto stories based on how much Shizune is in them so clearly this is a 11/10
RonanTheAccuser chapter 1 . 9/17
Update ? I know you're working on the other story, but i guess this one is my favorite...
biginferno chapter 3 . 8/25
great chapter Sasuke better watch his mouth seeing Anko,Shizune,Tsunade and other strong kunoichi joins as Naruto's girls and future wives he's in for a lot of pain and so are his fan girls if they don't watch it
Beastyd22 chapter 3 . 8/25
Awesome chapter man keep it up and update again soon as possible thanks.
Midnight Lost chapter 3 . 8/25
Awesome chapter, had to go back and read the previous two to remind myself what was going on until now.

Love Shizune putting Sasuke in his place, was hilarious. Can't wait to see more Sasuke bashing. And poor Hiruzen, that smirk only promises pain.

Looking forward to the next update.
Afnan-kun chapter 3 . 8/24
Hahahaha I never laugh this loud having the emo being humiliated hahaha and boy Sarutobi Sensei gonna get a knuckle by Tsunade is gonna be good XD Can't wait to read more here
Swordsman of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/20
Can you add Hinata to the harem? Can't wait for the next chapter
Issexwithyourcloneincest chapter 1 . 8/12
I'm just here to tell you to change your title. Sannin is a name hanzo gave to orochimaru, tsunade and jiraiya for surviving a battle with lost but they survived. It means three ninja. Four people can't be sannin and it can't be anyone other than those three mentioned above. It's not a title to be handed to the ' chosen ones'