Reviews for One's Destiny
AnimeDex chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
we can't wait till the next chap!
AnimeDex chapter 9 . 12/27/2004
*drooling over tasuki* oh how I would give almost anything to be in Rae's position...*drools more over tasuki*
iiceangel3.o chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
THIS STORY ROCKS! please update?
SirisAnkh chapter 12 . 8/22/2004
ello, i like the teaser plz update soon! i'm dyin to know what happens next!

Siris
August Coldfeather chapter 12 . 8/21/2004
this is a great story! please continue! :D
Bronze Dagger chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
did you say mary-sue? i'm hooked already! i just love a good mary sue_
AnimeDex chapter 6 . 1/9/2004
_ yay! Mesa likies!
SirisAnkh chapter 11 . 12/29/2003
Hey! that story was kool! lots of action! drama! and w/e else words that too complicated for my simple mind! lol well update soon! i love how it's going so far!
Chiridreams chapter 11 . 12/20/2003
*aw* poor Kia! Good job on describing nakago too! I would be afraid of those eyes my whole life if i ever saw them! Update soon and happy holidays!
Angela(:P
Chiridreams chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
great! can't wait to read the rest! happy holidays!
Angela(:P
SirisAnkh chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
Drat... i just found this story and its really good! i hope u update soon when u have the time away 4rm band and w/e(watever) else u do that i know nothin about . anyways i hope u don't delete the story cuase... well... it will suck if i don't find out wat happens! lol not a gr8 reason but hey u got a new faithful reviewer now! :D well update soon! Ja ne!

Siris
Kairui chapter 9 . 7/22/2003
I really really like your story(oh crud not enough reallys...*sweatdrop*)

Please continue it!
Haiiro-san chapter 8 . 7/4/2003
Ai-ya! this is Mimi again... Ah poor Kia! that nasty bus driver! he needs to burn in...well you know where... and poor Rae! Evil Nakago! I never liked him... he is just nasty! him and his evil plots! gr it makes me mad just to think of him...eww...anway I hope that you will make Kia and Rae stay friends...no like Yui and Miaka... even though Yui turns out all good in the end...well umm...just keep it commin ok? well ill be seein ya around the pike! bye bye for now!

-Mimiru (Kagome or Edward whichever one!)
Haiiro-san chapter 7 . 7/4/2003
'ey Eru!

This is Mimi! Kool so far gr8 story! I still have to read another chapter but, i thought that i would give you 2 reviews! So here I am... Well there's not much to say but KAWAII! it is such a lovely story! Thanks for keeping me updated! Your so nice! hehe! I registered for but i haven't exactly figured out how to post my stories yet... I NEED HELP! well im off to read the next chapter! bye bye for now!
Mimiru chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
ello Eru!

Yes i finally read your story! it is gr8 so far! I can't wait to see what happens with Nuriko! He is my Favorite! Hopefully everything will turn out good in the end! I haven't read a Fic in along time, you have made me want to put some of my Fics up here! Thank Ya for everything! c-ya on the Pike!

-Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky the 4th! (nickname!) .

P.S. Keep it commin'!