Reviews for Into the Depths
geekqueen2010 chapter 20 . 7/29
Ok, now I want to "beech"slap Audrey's brother. Even with the slap, him not helping Audrey is almost akin to little Uma laughing as Mal was drowning.
geekqueen2010 chapter 17 . 7/29
Ah, you kinda got how Mal & Jay became friends with Evie and Carlos since it happens very differently in the first book(which was a prequel to the first movie). They basically bonded when Mal & Jay dragged Carlos and Evie with them while Mal went to get Maleficent's staff/scepter from her castle on the neighboring island that's also under the Barrier since Carlos managed to blast a hole in the Barrier via trying to get more TV stations to watch.
geekqueen2010 chapter 16 . 7/29
Since we can't edit our reviews on here, I wanted to add to my rant about Ben not noticing trouble but to complain about Leah this time. Did Leah do something to Hubert or hire someone to do something to him so that she can go poison Audrey's mind some more while taking over Auroria? Because I feel like that's something that she would do. And freaking Ben wasn't at least a little sus over both Leah and Natalie being with Audrey despite her being banned from the castle/spending time with Audrey without permission? Also, isn't it sus that there's a new shop in Belle's hometown that has Isle-style wares? I mean such a shop sounds fabulous and I'd end up spending way too much of my Unemployment money there, but still.
geekqueen2010 chapter 14 . 7/29
Gosh darn it! Once again oblivious Ben doesn't notice that something is wrong/a person in his life is distressed! $ #%!
geekqueen2010 chapter 13 . 7/29
I mean if the inspectors had "nothing" to report then it's likely that they were paid off as well and deserved the injuries inflicted on them by the Isle residents.
geekqueen2010 chapter 10 . 7/29
Hiro gets married?! Who's his wife?
geekqueen2010 chapter 9 . 7/29
I know that you probably aren't into the Miraculous Ladybug fandom but I can't help but think of the Natalie in these stories as being Natalie Sancoeur from MLB because the personalities just line up too perfectly. Heck, she's literally the backbone of the Gabriel brand and Gabriel Agreste would never let his son wear anything remotely like the Isle garb and would pack the boy's schedule to eliminate any free time if Gabriel requests it. I mean she's occasionally had Adrien's back but yeah. So it's not a stretch for me to think your story's Natalie is the same person from the cartoon series.
Eliza chapter 6 . 5/12
Aww Ben that's so sweet, but that was the perfect time to KISS THE GIRL! Yes I know I had put "kiss the girl" from the little mermaid in all caps because that's my favorite the little mermaid song because it reminds me of Ariel because ariel's one of the few Disney princesses with red hair.
Eliza chapter 25 . 5/9
Sounds like what our friends told Brett this past Friday.
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 14 . 5/7
Right. I think I officially need a break from this story. If we're going to have any more Audrey POVs leading up to Queen of Mean, and if Leah and Natalie are going to be around... Absolutely not. (this isn't critiscism. I just genuinely cannot handle the emotional overload that Leah and Natalie together provide.)
I very much wish Phillip had resorted to punching Leah in the face and kicking her out of the castle, but. Well. She's his grandmother through blood if nothing else and he's a prince. Someone really should punch Leah though. Actually it would be really nice to see her dead. Again. Hades deserves to have her soul to himself.
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 4 . 5/7
Damn, the feels are hitting hard with the "old" crew. Like, man. Losing a friend is always hard. I don't know the full story but Uma leaving Mal to drown feels so wrong?
TheGirlofManyFloods chapter 29 . 5/3
Ooh... Foreshadowing.
TheGirlofManyFloods chapter 19 . 5/3
LOL! I have been reading Akiho as Ahiko the entire time. Why, I don't know. It just soulds better.
AvatarUzumaki chapter 13 . 5/1
Leah should have gone to the isle for this! but no just take her title away and thats it! there is no punishment there, she should have gone to the isle
ScoutGinevera chapter 11 . 4/6
(I'm not currently logged in). I can't remember if I put this in a review last time I read this story but I literaly laughed my head off when Kitty said her bra line. Why? Just why?