Reviews for Digimon2EXE
Trinity Dragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I hate to sound evil, but your summery was like a bad cover blurb.
Drummaboy chapter 14 . 8/24/2003
I can't believe there arent that many reviews for this story cos i think think its one of the best stories i've read for a while. The first one was excellent, and the sequel is just as good.

I think sequels are actually harder because you have to think of ways of topping the last story with something completely different, but you're doing a great job with it. Keep it up. :)
RB3 chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Awesome story! You're even using some of the characters from the other seasons... I want to see more characters from the other seasons, especially Frontier, since no one from that season has popped up yet.

Also, could you place spaces between your paragraphs? It would help a lot in making the story easier to read.
Neo Arkadia chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
Apologies on revealing the Idenity of the Blue Dragon Syndicate Leader.

Anyways good chapter. I do wonder what "he" is after...hmm...all in good time though.
Neo Saiba chapter 6 . 7/5/2003
The Nurse did it. And thanks for explaining Why most of the gang is reduced to Rookie level.

Now who's the Digimon in control of the hospital. And I called it, It was Myotismon! Mwha!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 5 . 6/29/2003
Nice mix-up! I love the way the world of Mega and Tai got screwed up! Anyway, thanks for reviewing my story!

(Oh yeah, Shinkuu Hadouken means "Vacuum Surge/Blast Fist, the move of Ryu, Sakura, Ken)
T-Man chapter 4 . 6/27/2003
I dont actually like Digimon, but THIS STORY IS COOL! You've relly gone to town with building up the characters. Reading it kinda reminded me of Net Force (a tom clancy series).

Anyway, keep going, your on my fav's!

T-Man
Neo Saiba chapter 4 . 6/23/2003
Nice simple straight foward character building chapter. Funny as hell, though... Keep up the good work.
Neo Saiba chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
Very good...Great plot, good action. So he's in charge of the Dragon Syndicate. (snickers) I just can't wait to see what his true ambitions are...

8/10-Good so far. Grammar could be better in a place or two. Keep it up, Wolf!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
I love your stories. They are so believable and well written. I hope you continue writing and updating your stories. Keep up the good work.