Reviews for Faded Memories
jimster920 chapter 4 . 8/22/2020
Aaaand we’re back! Can’t wait to get to know all these amazing characters (even though I know a few already). Also cheesecake (:
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 4 . 8/22/2020
haha the lineup is hot... okay my thoughts on the chapter.
dude shelby‘S and princeton’s predicament genuinely makes me sad. like i felt their pain they don’t deserve this pain bruh :( they cared so much for their kids and now they’re being forced to repeat the same procedure again huh? eden is one evil bih. not very cash money of her at all but hell, if it doesn’t one dramatic ass story! i think the leverage that she has on them really makes all the difference and i hope we get to explore Darcy’s and synth’s internal struggle when it comes to their participation in this project. good chapter! it was super interesting to read about their conflicted feelings and also a little more information about the mechanics!
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 3 . 8/22/2020
aww the dancing scene with mckenna and hazel was so fun! i like how they’re good friends even though they lived and died in really different time periods. their personalities just jive bro. im intrigued by hazel’s desire to be more spontaneous, ooooh where will this get her
Audmirable chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
I am bad at reviews. But I'll try. Because this is a fun story, and my necessity got in! That makes me so happy. Also a couple of people from my own SYOT, so I feel like three of my babies are here.

Can't wait to see where this goes.

Oh. And Cesear salad.
chcolate chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
now we know the tributes, but i'm more excited for seeing more of them and how their personalities are as well as how they interact with each other. this was a great chapter, good work with it and it met my expectations for it. i've been waiting very (im)patiently for this ever since chapter 3, and it didn't disappoint.
BradiLain chapter 3 . 8/20/2020
Jericho gives me such bad vibes. Maybe it's just that the name has unpleasant implications in my head of falling and destruction, but I don't like him one bit. And you know what? I don't particularly enjoy Angel either. Lmao. I'm not sure if they'll be permanent additions to our cast or not but i feel like there's more lurking underneath the surface to them than we are seeing right now. also, geeeeez imagine being almost eighty and then going right back to being in your mid twenties. that's gotta give you whiplash.

i feel sympathetic for McKenna. It's gotta be rough to lose your best friend and your brother - not that they're dead or gone but the relationship will be totally different now. if my bestie married my brother... yikes. lol i feel like that'd be the worst. hazel is so uptight too, but i kind of love her for that? sometimes it feels like she's the only parent who thinks her actions through fully, which is so necessary when a lot of our main characters are brash and passionate and a little bit hectic. we love hazel, she gotta keep her moral code stiff as can be before she lets herself lose what made her house different! but that's neither here nor there, i'm sure it won't be something that totally changes her.
BradiLain chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
katherine is so mellow. i was expecting more of a spicy sort of personality from a rebellious type character, but it's lowkey kind of nice to have her be a seemingly more quiet and introspective type of character. She'll probably grow on me as the time goes on. i do think that she seems like a pretty starkly different person to the other mentors tho, which hopefully will provide some interesting dynamics between not only the parents but all of the tributes as well!
BradiLain chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
Wow Eden. girllll, you couldn't have possibly picked a worse time for this rebirth than in the middle of wedding prep. How rude. lol. In all seriousness, though, love the thought of starting us off with this wedding. It's so precious and I love wedding vibes - even if we out here putting our bridesmaids in awful dresses. you gotta do what you gotta do girl, can't let no dang bridesmaid outshine you at your wedding.

katherine farrow... i feel like i should know who this is but i don't have a clue. the context of her being a rebel tho, that immediately intrigues me regardless of the little background i already have. just the responses that we got from darcy and synth was enough to let me know that she must be a pretty big deal so i look forward to seeing what she can do. great little intro. i don't know how i'm so late to the party? i could've sworn that i reviewed this already but i guess i didn't whoooooops. i 'm here now tho and i'm pumped.
Axe Smelling God chapter 3 . 8/18/2020
This was a nice introduction to these characters again and Hazel became young again. That’s an interesting concept that should be explored further and I can’t wait to see what we have form the others as this story progresses.
Josephm611 chapter 3 . 8/17/2020
This entire body switching thing is so /weird/ and it fits the Capitol but it disturbs me so much. It really does throw the entire concept of age out the window.
I love the contrast between McKenna and Hazel, though everything about Angel's description is waving red flags to me. I can't imagine he'd be anything but bad news.
The disconnect between who Hazel is mentally and physically is highlighted so well. It leaves a jarring feeling—and it's good!
As for Jericho... Are these men going to have a role in the plot? I'm a little concerned for our victors if they are. Both of them seem suspicious.

Oh, just a thing—we still have the issue with switching between present and past tense, unfortunately.
Josephm611 chapter 2 . 8/17/2020
I'm finally catching up ahhh!

Yay! Katherine! I need to remember who she is haha... I just know she's a rebel and that's it. it really is sad, considering I actually read her games... but I just don't remember. It's been years.
Anyway, she's now living with Darcy and Synth? It's extra confusing since I'm trying to learn what all three of them are like.
Oh dang... she's had a rough background. I guess I didn't expect it because I feel like I'd remember it? Welp my memory's worse than I remember then lol.
And the implications of Project Rebirth are far worse than I had thought—killing your siblings... such a yikes. I'm hoping that this story delves into that pain because it really shouldn't be downplayed, but at the same time... I don't like watching people suffer. :(
CelticGames4 chapter 3 . 8/17/2020
This was a very, uh, unique chapter XD
Two older women being young again is a strange concept. I can understand how Hazel would feel after being over 70 and now in a 24-year-old body again. This is just a world where anything is possible, isn't it?
Well, seeing as you need males, I should start combing through my list. But first some gold old Professional Development is in order for me.
Keep up the good work!
Pacecca chapter 3 . 8/16/2020
this chapter makes me even more intrigued. After seeing the Mutts in the original movie, I had ideas that the capitol could theoretically bring people back from the dead, and you are really delving into this idea, which I really appreciate.
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 2 . 8/16/2020
okay shiiiiit they’re all 18? i was wondering about the non-presence of the age question of the form but I figured they would all be the same age. it’s gonna be fun seeing pio act like a stupid 18 year old LMAOO. ! and also! psychological trauma element will be juicy definitely! ugh i can’t even imagine that. being farmed essentially to kill the only people youve known all your life. that’s wacky and im at it. definitely would break a lot of people. darcy and synth are bitter about it and rightfully so.
question: are they raised knowing that they’re gonna have to kill each other eventually
good chapter! added a lot of cool background so now i know a little bit more about project rebirth than i did 10 minutes ago haha
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
this is shaping up to be really cool! i didn’t know they’d already be all trained LMAOO but hey makes for more interesting power dynamics, which are always good i don’t know any of these characters but even so i feel like i gotta pretty good grip on their personality from your writing. and speaking of your writing im impressed with your 3rd person! you said it wasn’t something you’re used to but honestly it’s really good.
im pumped! ok next chapter
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »