Reviews for Young Justice: Red Hood
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 10/13/2020
Well that was interesting so the 3 sirens will be helping him huh wonder who will find out who he really is first, can't wait for the next chapter.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Well, now I know more about Naruto's plans as I've seen the movie or Red Mask I know sort of what to expect such nice women for Naruto also, wonder what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2020
Fun story

But can Red Arrow be paired with no one and can Nightwing be paired with Defacer and have Blackfire and Batgirl paired with Naruto give him both the sisters and have it so Barbs took the biggest shine to Naruto out of the Robins
Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus chapter 4 . 10/10/2020
Huh you're alive... COOL!
seraph chapter 4 . 10/10/2020
faora, the silencer, vixen, lana lang, thunder, tula/aqua girl, killer frost (Arkham ), Samantha Vanaver (court of owls film)
bloodline 69 chapter 4 . 10/10/2020
This story is good the next chapters are going to be interesting leading up to the big reveal of who is red hood
Samuel Santillan chapter 4 . 10/10/2020
I loved!
This is good I wonder what else will happen and when will Batamn realize that Naruto is Red Hood and what will Batamn do when he realizes.
What will happen when the league or young justice finds out.
ChubbyNingen chapter 3 . 9/29/2020
Ah! I love this story please tell youve got an update coming? Keep up the awesome work
Crywolfseven chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
Ok I gotta say this could really do with a run through a spelling and grammar check like Grammarly. The story has a very interesting concept but I personally just could make it through the first chapter. That isn’t your fault as you are clearly not a native English speaker so all in all your grasp is very good. But you have a strong habit of using present tenses instead of past tense or misusing a word. Normally this isn’t a huge dealbreaker by any means but with so many instances of this in just the first chapter it just became too headache inducing for me personally.

Again I want to say your story is very interesting I will definitely becoming back to this story in a few months in hopes it’s been cleaned up as I would like to check it out. Thank you for having the courage to post your story for us to read it just needs a little cleaning up.
AguynamedJazz chapter 3 . 8/16/2020
Is English not your 1st language. The flow is kind off. I enjoy the concept though. If you can try to find a beta reader to help out.
Haydoge chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
This writing isn't very swick.
SPark681 chapter 3 . 8/13/2020
Hmm, I wonder who is watching Naruto anyways keep up the great work!
Samuel Santillan chapter 3 . 8/12/2020
me gusto ya empezara l.a caceria o odavia no , no puedo esperar
Ryu wolf chapter 3 . 8/12/2020
Great job with this chapter. Also when will the next chapter of Jedi knight of mandalore be done.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2020