Reviews for Batman & Resident Evil: The Gotham Protocol
evolution-500 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Good start. A few grammatical errors in places, but a good read. Look forward to reading more.
Dark Shadow Bat chapter 16 . 4/12/2010
Not Bad. It was a good read.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 12 . 12/16/2009
Aw! Why did you have to kill Batgirl?
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
This just keeps getting better and better!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Gah! The situation is getting worse by the minute! Keep it up!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Woo-hoo! Cross-over time!
Pat chapter 16 . 10/17/2003
Very well written. I love your batman crossovers.
tajlund chapter 16 . 8/16/2003
This was an excellent example of fan fiction done well. I only had one minor quibble with it. I believe you have tried to do too much with one tale. Far too many characters were introduced, it was almost as if you wanted to mention every one of your favorite characters. I hope that maybe that is toned down in the sequel. (Hint, Hint) Thank you for an enjoyable read. You have proven that crossovers can work if done right.
SilverKnight chapter 16 . 8/15/2003
Amazing. Simply amazing. 'Nuff said.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 16 . 8/13/2003
I really liked how you used Chapter 15 to establish a connection between the worlds of Resident Evil and the Bat mythos. In fact, I think it would have made an acceptable end point for the story.

Chapter 16 was a mixed bag though. The refusal of the Justice League to involve themselves rings false. There are more than enough strange things (alien invasions, demons, superheroes, talking gorillas, etc.) around that someone creating zombies shouldn't be dismissed.

Given his track record, the mere fact that Batman asked for an investigation is enough reason to take the request seriously. The lack of trust grates on my nerves. (As does Batgirl surviving exposure to the T-virus, but that's another thing entirely.)

Looking forward to Round 2.
Carycomic chapter 16 . 8/13/2003
Well, the only way to survive in Gotham City, perhaps. Anyway; great job all around, DY! As I said before, I look forward to more of your STAR WARS fanfiction. And, if and when you write a sequel to this crossover, my readership of it can also be considered guaranteed.
Carycomic chapter 15 . 8/13/2003
I wonder what side, if any, Talia will be taking in the apparent three-for-all that's developing? *Batman vs. Umbrella/Al Ghul vs. Luthor.* Of course, the obvious answer is: read chapter 16!
Carycomic chapter 14 . 8/13/2003
Hey, hey! Thanks, DY. And, like I said before; I have found nothing wrong at all with this story.
SilverKnight chapter 13 . 7/14/2003
Damn. Now Batman has to go and kill Batgirl. I feel sorry for him, as I probably should.

Great chapter.
Superfan chapter 13 . 7/14/2003
She's still got her crime-fighting agility, even though she's now zombified? The T-virus must've activated a latent metagene no one ever suspected she had. You're a genius!