Reviews for The Kenobi Scandal
RevDorothyL chapter 19 . 7/1
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story! I found it very 'therapeutic' and helpful, indeed. Hope and joy are much appreciated.
MonCappy chapter 7 . 6/28
That last scene is beautiful.
How does sh1t like this get so many comments? Like really this is just not any good. another obi-wan love you know there isn't enough of that on here.
gogonottie chapter 4 . 6/25
The words at the end were so beautiful to hear! Thank you.
Devilking1994 chapter 10 . 6/13
Not sure I agree on Bo-Katan I feel like she would have walked away from all of this given that Satine is pulling back on so much
Devilking1994 chapter 9 . 6/13
So does Luke need to call her Mum now? That would be pretty funny to see actually

Will Kenobi get Satine off her Pacifist beliefs towards something more neutral I'm surprised she was never ousted before this point in the Star Wars universe since she basically pisses on the Mandalorians culture
SaltySwan chapter 5 . 5/31
Jesus Christ, that was pure gold. Thank you. I very much enjoyed that.
The Woolly Llama chapter 4 . 5/11
Fucking beautiful, mwah! It's because of chapters like this that I love fanfiction.
mumphie chapter 19 . 4/23
Absolutely loved this story! I was just a tad sad to see it end. ;) I liked your characterizations and how they interacted with each other. So nice to have the happy ending that canon didn't.
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 2 . 4/11
not to be rude but Obi-Wan is Ginger not blonde
RandomGuest chapter 9 . 4/6
Lovely
RandomGuest chapter 6 . 4/6
Pretty fish
Karmic Acumen chapter 5 . 4/8
Okay, this is the best thing I've read in the Star Wars fandom since I started reading time travel stories. Excellent work!
Triage the Potterfan chapter 12 . 2/24
YAY, thank you for the last bit about Qui-Gon, Tahl and Dooku!

Did you know that because of The Queen Does Not Need to Know, I've become a fan of Good!Dooku?

I'm rather hoping Dooku is a good-ish guy here too, if that line with him in the last bit of this chapter is a hint, I'm very happy.

So it was Qui-Gon who sent the duo back in time, huh? Clever. Qui-Gon may be quite gone, but he's not all gone, eh?

How's my rhyming? Terrible? Right, don't answer that.

This was fun. on to the next chapter.
Triage the Potterfan chapter 11 . 2/24
Let's both go swimming with the dolphins and whales!

Grr, I want to punch Palpatine.

This was a good chapter! I loved the plot and development. Also, clever trick of the Jedi Council to elect the Clone Commanders as High Generals of the Council. Brilliant and it paid off very well.

Removing the chips was very timely.

Now to see if Palpatine can handle a few thousand troopers shooting at him at the same time. :P

Great work and writing, as always.