Reviews for The Kenobi Scandal
Lovely
RandomGuest chapter 6 . 4/6
Pretty fish
Karmic Acumen chapter 5 . 4/8
Okay, this is the best thing I've read in the Star Wars fandom since I started reading time travel stories. Excellent work!
Triage the Potterfan chapter 12 . 2/24
YAY, thank you for the last bit about Qui-Gon, Tahl and Dooku!

Did you know that because of The Queen Does Not Need to Know, I've become a fan of Good!Dooku?

I'm rather hoping Dooku is a good-ish guy here too, if that line with him in the last bit of this chapter is a hint, I'm very happy.

So it was Qui-Gon who sent the duo back in time, huh? Clever. Qui-Gon may be quite gone, but he's not all gone, eh?

How's my rhyming? Terrible? Right, don't answer that.

This was fun. on to the next chapter.
Triage the Potterfan chapter 11 . 2/24
Let's both go swimming with the dolphins and whales!

Grr, I want to punch Palpatine.

This was a good chapter! I loved the plot and development. Also, clever trick of the Jedi Council to elect the Clone Commanders as High Generals of the Council. Brilliant and it paid off very well.

Removing the chips was very timely.

Now to see if Palpatine can handle a few thousand troopers shooting at him at the same time. :P

Great work and writing, as always.
Triage the Potterfan chapter 10 . 2/24
Have some kittens.

I'll provide the cooking pot.

KIDDING!

This was a nice chapter. A bit sad for the deaths, but I guess not everyone can be redeemed.

Still, it was nice to bring closure and resolution for some things.

This fic is pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to Palpatine's comeuppance. :D
Triage the Potterfan chapter 9 . 2/24
Here, have some puppies.

Wow, this was a pleasant chapter. I'm glad Ahsoka survived and gladder still the chance for Order 66 is getting nixed.

And yay! Obi-Wan and Satine! I was a little bummed when in The Queen Doesn't Need to Know, Ahsano Kenobi wasn't going to happen.

Butz now it can! :D

It was a little disjointed, or I missed something, but was it mentioned somewhere that Obi-Wan had talked to Satine about certain events? Because in the conversation, it seemed like Satine was aware of some information already.

Either way, this was a fun read. I can't believe how quickly I'm tearing through this fic. You're making me an addict to your works, man. :D
Triage the Potterfan chapter 8 . 2/24
It wasn't entirely clear to me, but was the Separatist fleet attacking Ilum?

Or were they just passing through to get to Coruscant?

Either way, this was an interesting chapter. I'm a little too eager to continue, so my review is going to be short. But as always, this was quite an enjoyable read and I'm looking forward to more.

Great work. :D
Triage the Potterfan chapter 7 . 2/24
Nice colour choice for Luke's lightsaber!

Luke is kinda like Rey from The Queen Does Not Need to Know. By the way, I seriously think the Queen needs to know.

Anyway, yes, a short chapter, but satisfying all the same.

I'm eager to see the next development! :D
Triage the Potterfan chapter 6 . 2/24
Wow.

Observing the fallout of Obi-Wan's actions is certainly something.

And is Obi-Wan getting a red saber now? Well well well.

Not my first choice of colour, but eh, a kyber's a kyber.

This is an interesting take. I'm looking forward more than ever to see where this is going...

Triage the Potterfan chapter 5 . 2/24
Oh my garland...

You know when I saw the line where Obi-Wan was about to ruin everybody's day, I was expecting gold, but you had to be extra, and gave us diamonds and the rarest jewels!

I can't tell you how much I love this chapter! This was the best thing I've read so far. And this whole story is just getting better and better as I go on!

This was so masterful, and kudos to you, because YOU wrote this and thought this out! My mind is blown! I can't wait to see what's next. Poor Anakin.

Actually, poor council members. None of them can keep up.

But in the midst of it all, Obi-Wan trolling Anakin was the kicker for me! XD

And it was all the more awesome because both Mace and Yoda missed it.

Actually, it kinda brought to mind a funny meme I saw of Mace Windu telling Anakin to let him break the rules just once and kill Palpatine, and he'll let Anakin break the rules too in exchange.

To which Anakin asked if the Jedi will allow him to publicly marry Padme and help her carry her children to birth. Mace thought that suspiciously specific but agreed.

I know this story is already complete, but I'm now hoping something like this happens in the near future. :P
Triage the Potterfan chapter 4 . 2/24
Beautiful.

That's the one word descriptor I have for this chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.

Obi-Wan is basically helping two sons in this story. Anakin, and Luke. And helping Anakin come to terms with what he'd done, and also remain true to the light.

I loved the method you used to approach this touchy problem, and it was frankly incredible. The amount of insight was very deep and profound.

Bravo, sir. :)

Helping Luke see and understand the horrors of war was a touch clever. Not cool, but I suppose a necessary thing so that Luke can look past the glamour of being a part of the Republic army. And see the ugly side of things.

Thank you for this chapter.
Triage the Potterfan chapter 3 . 2/24
I want to see EVERYTHING!

lol

PTSD Obi-Wan is quite interesting, but I enjoyed the take you're having with him.

Also, winning the respect of the 501st is pretty awesome.

I'm a fan of the ARC-170s as well. I think it's an undervalued fighter. The lethality and durability of the craft could cement the tide of the war in my opinion. Anyway, I'm loving how flabbergasted Anakin is with this version of Obi-Wan.

Also, interesting take, having Luke train up to be a trooper first, before getting any training in the Force.

But seeing Anaking and Luke flying together is a bit remindful of the AU comics that featured a middle aged Skywalker with Anakin riding side by side in battle.

Great writing, great plot and gradual developments. I personally would have liked to see Qui-Gon's ghost showing up and being all "WTF" about Obi-Wan.
Triage the Potterfan chapter 2 . 2/24
Here, have some will-o-wisps to light your path, mind you don't get lost!

I loved this chapter. I just loved the whole thing. The exposition seemed a bit long initially, but I would pardon it to say that given Obi-Wan and Luke are two time-displaced folks, so Obi-Wan was quite possibly indulging in some reminiscing or saying things he wished he had said when he had the chance.

Already I am seeing the divergence and variance happening because of Obi-Wan's foreknowledge. Curious to see if his slip about Bariss Offee will affect things. I wouldn't mind a redemption arc for Bariss, or getting her cut off before she can build steam towards her mad agenda which saw Ahsoka leaving the Order.

The whole argument Obi-Wan presented to the Council was very well done. Bravo. :)

This chapter was a treat to read, and I'm honestly just expecting things to keep getting better.

Will Obi-Wan let slip that he knows Anakin and Padme are together? I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out.

Once again, great work! :D