Reviews for The Kenobi Scandal
Triage the Potterfan chapter 1 . 2/24
Okay, wow. I have absolutely no regrets about reading this fic.

I am quite familiar with the incident on Umbara, and it was one of the most heartbreaking events for me, and a situation I deeply wished could have been rectified in some way, and boy, did you deliver on that front!

Also I am loving how very accurately you imitate the characteristics, slang and dialogues of the characters so well, that I'm literally reading all the dialogues in the appropriate voices and it doesn't sound out of character for any of them.

This is only the first chapter, and you have set such a high standard on the get go. Thank you for the time, energy and work you put into the fics. You're an inspiration to writers, and I hope to be as good as you someday. :)

God bless, and I'm about to turn the page to the next chapter, hungry for more of this fun.

I'm honestly looking forward to seeing how Anakin reacts to Obi-Wan being a rule-breaker, and the amount of crap everyone is going to give Kenobi about this forevermore.
Silky Button chapter 19 . 2/23
Very nice
Thank you for sharing this fun adventure
Firehelper chapter 19 . 1/29
Great loved it
docscherer chapter 12 . 1/19
How many books have you read that litterally decote an entire chapter in the middle of the story as a summary of what we have just read. This is a good story but your writing a book. It maybe dobe with characters from another franchise but it is still a book write it like one
ghiblilover chapter 9 . 1/16
I am loving this story. and the scene with obi wan and satine was just perfect
jadesabrexiv chapter 19 . 1/14
Impressive story.
It was recommended to me by a fellow over on AO3 after the two of argued about the Time Travel Mechanics.

I’ll say that your story has to be one of the better ones out there. The only one that even comes close to being as shifting would have to be “The Darkest Lord” one where Darth Revan and Malek get shot into the time around the Galactic Civil War time period. Then add in a little Exar Kun for some seasoning and watch the chaos flow about.
(Damn, I wish that one would get updated sometime.)

I’m going to go look thru your other posts to see if anything else catches my eye.

Thank you for the time, energy and devotion that you put to this craft. It is appreciated.
JSX.
Teen Shallot chapter 19 . 1/12
Clap Clap
Fishgirl16 chapter 19 . 1/10
this was beautiful. I love you as a person as much as you are an author. you warmed my heart many times while reading this alone with your other stories. thank you for all that you have done. God Bless
Fishgirl16 chapter 12 . 1/10
thank you so much for this summary. this story was good but if you had put scenes in to fill in the holes of the plot it would ha e been weaker. the summary was a good way to go
Fishgirl16 chapter 4 . 1/9
dang. you really dont like the jedi do you. I mean Qui gon was an amazing character and I dont think yoda had so many flaws. I mean you do you. I have learned not to argue with other star wars fans.
MrKeyFox chapter 10 . 1/2
Well it was fun but now that you're having them tell everyone their time travelers...
Its basically generic garbage now just written better than some.
1SilentWolfWarrior chapter 5 . 12/23/2021
Oh my goodness. Go Obi-wan! I really can't picture anyone better to sass the Chancelor. ;P
sergeant peace chapter 19 . 12/9/2021
loved this story
The Panda Goddess chapter 9 . 12/1/2021
omg he did it!
The Panda Goddess chapter 8 . 12/1/2021
oh! that was a lot! omg dooku!
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »