Reviews for The Kenobi Scandal
fermontie chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
Aaaahhh! It's so exciting! I was expecting a lot of crack from the get-go but I was wonderfully surprised with the long chapter and already so many things have changed! Well explained too haha the clones just accepting obi-wan disappearing in thin air as another jedi wizardry haha Can't wait for more! I understand there's a war going on but I'm just wondering how Anakin is gonna treat Luke being a 'Kenobi' and all. Should be interesting, amusing even lol Anyhow, it's a great start and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one! Way to end the chapter like that haha well done!
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
Love it. Looking forward to more just for the sheer potential shinanigs Ben can pull on Anakin now that he has introduced his "Son" to him. Maybe stop him from falling just because Anakin has a wife that he worries over since he can now open up to Ben since he isn't as lily white as Anakin thinks he is.
aigneis chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
Great story! I love it. I laughed so hard when Obi-Wan mentioned Obi-Two running around xD Anakin is going to interrogate Obi-Wan about him breaking the rules and having guts to lecture Anakin. I can't wait for more!
teruin42 chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
Another entertaining story, I quite enjoy all the different routes for Obi Wan and company to take. Each iteration has own fun quirks. Once you have some of them done it would be fun to have an omake titled "Crisis of Infinite Kenobis".
Lydlovesbooks chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
What a delightful story. Very entertaining. Also, I hate the Krell arc so changing that really works for me.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
YESSSSSS I LOVE THIS!

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
julyp chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
I'm literary screaming from excitement! This is an awesome beginning.
Evilhippy chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
Oh, this is a funny one.
evan17w chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
Looks interesting so far
Crimson Reiter chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
1 AM here in Chile.

And I cackled, loudly, in a workday...

Damn it, but oh so worth it!
PlayersHandbook chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
I’m a big fan of your other stories, I especially like time-travel stories, my guilty pleasures. So far I love it. Has your wonderful humor, the clean and fluent dialogue, the distinct characters, I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes. I feel as though Luke got absolutely bent when Disney screwed the Legends stuff, so seeing him in a situation where his full potential can pop up is satisfying. Thanks for writing this, going in my favorites strictly for the reveal.
PhoenixFireII chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
I’m in love! This story is absolutely brilliant. And it made me laugh so hard. I’m really looking forward to seeing the next chapter and what you do with the rest of this story.

-PhoenixFireII
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
I imagine that throwing chaos into the past is the goal. Looks like it's off to a good start :)

These stories of time travel in Star Wars are fun to read. Thanks for sharing them.
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56