Reviews for The Fox and the Rabbit
GenericPjoName chapter 15 . 3/31
What is this? An early 90s disney movie? If this circular bullying scene had the word “dweeb” this would be an open and shut case of plagiarizing cringe plotlines.
nexusplayer chapter 18 . 3/27
Ha sucker!
All the pressure is nothing to me!
Why?
Because I don't give a shit! I just forget it exists! Tests, HSC all of it! I worry for like a split second, Then just remind myself "That's tomorrow noah's problem, Not Me Noah Problem,"
nexusplayer chapter 8 . 3/26
Hehehe!
OH I hope that more chapters ARE IN THE MAKING!
IF YOU ARE DEAD THEN I PRONOUNCE THAT AFTER 2026 I WILL START WRITING THIS STORY! I WILL DRAG IT BEHIND MY KICKING AND SCREAMING! So either start writing it, Give me your future ideas, Let another great author similar to your writing style write it under your supervision, Or wait for 2027 when the next chapter of this story is going to come out, weather you like it or not
nexusplayer chapter 7 . 3/26
I am reading it again!
Have I reviewed this chapter already? If you are reading this then nope!
I hope this story get's updated soon, And that it isn't a Hey this story is dead update. If you have lost the will then but it on Hiatus and write one chapter over a long period and also put it up for adoption, Or get someone to help write it with you
DanmachiFan chapter 40 . 3/11
Are you going to post more?
alexgalan959 chapter 12 . 2/20
Izukuxrumixochako
I can’t wait till you post the next parts of this story because I interested to see reason with the three tails being touchy. And the next two forms because I guess they will both be female of his 7 forms he has 1 animal 4 male and 2 female makes sense to gain two more and to see their ability and personalities such as have ice powers for a snowfox?
Guest chapter 40 . 12/19/2023
I have to say. I'm hooked on this. Make this a novel, you can seriously make fantastic stories and perhaps start story boarding for shows or anime
bofipro999 chapter 40 . 12/3/2023
increadible chapter like always, leaving me wanting more , Im happy to see that the story is back and also the other fic was superb one of my favourite writers here 10/10
SgtSpeedy chapter 17 . 10/7/2023
Izuku's character is definitely getting a lot better now.
I'm very glad I decided to keep reading. The concept is just too interesting and the characters are getting better now too.
SgtSpeedy chapter 13 . 10/7/2023
It makes sense for Aizawa to have the belief that you can't be a pro hero if you're quirkless, considering his whole quirk is to remove the quirks of other people, so he has a unique perspective on that.
On the flip side of that, his quirk doesn't work on mutant quirks, where their natural body is different, so against those people, he himself is basically quirkless, so that should be proof that quirkless people aren't helpless in a quirk fight.
SgtSpeedy chapter 9 . 10/6/2023
I still find it so frustrating and completely out of character for Izuku to purposefully neglect his abilities, and to so vehemently oppose training. It just feels so forced for him to hate his quirk. It’s understandable to dislike it, but this amount of pure hate towards his own quirk seems excessive and irrational.
I really love this concept and his abilities. I just really hope Izuku stops being a such an irrational little bitch soon.
SgtSpeedy chapter 8 . 10/6/2023
This story is so frustrating for me
I absolutely love the concept. It’s so interesting with the forms and personalities.
But it’s completely ruined by Izuku just being completely pathetic and annoying. I just can’t stand Izuku in this fic and just really want someone to slap him.
SgtSpeedy chapter 5 . 10/6/2023
It really is frustrating that Izuku is constantly dreading literally everything to do with his Quirk and being a hero. Like does he even want to be a hero in this? And why? When it clearly makes him so uncomfortable.
Also it’s frustrating that we get literally no answers as to why he’s being so irrational about every little thing
SgtSpeedy chapter 3 . 10/6/2023
This just doesn't feel like Izuku to me. Like his "human" personality is way too close to canon considering the circumstances. Since he has a quirk, and what seems like a pretty damn powerful one, he should have much more confidence, or at the very least not be exactly the same as in canon.
Also, it is entirely unlike Izuku to not use his quirk to its fullest extent. "Quirkless" Izuku wanted nothing more than to have a quirk, I don't see how when he finally does have one he'd avoid it like the plague. He should be throwing himself into it headfirst to master and control it, not pretending it doesn't exist.