Reviews for beloved, once
Thanks so much for this story it’s amazing!
Unknown Ganda chapter 1 . 4/17
I love this one.
I wonder kong kaylangan mo ulit ipapatuloy to
x.Euthirus.x chapter 3 . 1/9
This was an excelent read! The aphaty in her mentality is distressing to read, but really realistic and I love that!
I wonder if Mikoto went out to help her friend now that she could, it would be a little ironic that when Miho tried to change things she didn't succed, but now that she has no intentions to do anything she actually does, here's to wishing!
Hope you are all right and happy!
I send you good vives in the hope to read a new chapter some time this year hehehe.
Ferne37511827 chapter 3 . 11/22/2021
I love this story. Can't wait to read more. It's more heartbreaking the second round, after Miho failed.
Meatzman2 chapter 3 . 10/27/2021
What a brilliantly different style of story. Interesting idea and quite well executed too.
blackbox47 chapter 3 . 10/26/2021
wow this was the perfect angst i love it
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2021
I feel like this will go one of two ways. You either save one of Naruto's parents or kill Mikoto... I hope I'm wrong!
zulfi chapter 1 . 8/30/2021
I absolutely love this story
GelelTapir chapter 3 . 8/22/2021
I can’t quite remember if I actually already commented on this chapter, but if not, I just wanted to say how much I have been enjoying your writing! I’m so interested to see how this world will change given that now Miho is being her real self, not just the self others want. I think that even though she is not actively working towards changing things, the fact that she is being (or at least trying to be) her genuine self will impact others more than she had when she was just playing the role of perfect daughter/sister/student. I also hope she will finally get the time to just work on herself and find things that she enjoys. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
the.apple.seed chapter 3 . 8/20/2021
I love the way how Miho dismisses the clear benefits she got from her past life (the chakra, being able to help Kushina with her seals). And again, the Itachi bits were just golden and the best part of this chapter. It's so curious to see how his attentiveness is so much... weaker on Sasuke in this story. Miho's disillusionment does so much to color the story. I absolutely love this and am so, so excited for more!
the.apple.seed chapter 2 . 8/20/2021
I love the dynamics of the Uchiha family you wrote. Miho's thoughts while Fugaku was admonishing her were just heartbreaking. And this Itachi's desperation for her positive attention is so sad. I love Miho's near-dissonance with her life. Incredible chapter.
the.apple.seed chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
Holy hell - what an incredible first chapter. I love the idea of an OC who failed in her goals. The way she's now so detached from her situation is so terrible and lovely. It's curious to see how different Itachi is here chasing after Miho.
Mikaela00 chapter 1 . 8/10/2021
This is REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD! Hope you update soon. 3
hikaru y-432 chapter 3 . 7/17/2021
It's honestly awesome, can't wait to read more!
Madscope chapter 3 . 7/16/2021
It’s very good. Looking forward to updates