Reviews for beloved, once
hikaru y-432 chapter 3 . 7/17
It's honestly awesome, can't wait to read more!
Madscope chapter 3 . 7/16
It’s very good. Looking forward to updates
Raj8 chapter 3 . 7/14
Overall this is a very good story, I really enjoyed reading this and it helps prove that looking for new Naruto stories occasionally reveals gems like these.

I look forward to seeing where you take this story in the future.
Scarlett Winds chapter 3 . 7/6
Oooh this is sooo good. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Daphne Ackerman chapter 1 . 7/5
This story is quite frankly amazing, the feelings are breaking my heart and I feel so bad for the mc. I love where the story is going and really hope to read more of it soon.
IT'S BACK
AFSJDDGST
:D
KannaKyomu chapter 3 . 6/27
Yessss, I love this story so much, so excited for this update it was really fantastic. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Moresi chapter 3 . 6/27
Im really loving this fic! Its such a nice change reading about a SI who isnt completely focused on changing the future. The idea of Miho being reincarnated a second time is something i haven't read before but its been real interesting so. I excited to see where you take this and what changes Miho's existence will cause a second time around
Levin Kluge chapter 3 . 6/26
Yo
Nice chapter again. I hope you continue very soon.
FirmAssCheeks chapter 3 . 6/25
Thank you so much for this chapter! I really appreciate the hard work you put in and always love reading and rereading your stories!
SnowingCrystals chapter 1 . 6/24
Ok my review didn't appear for chapter3 but just giving hearts to this fic! I love it.
SnowingCrystals chapter 3 . 6/24
️️️
Mr Arcturus Black II chapter 3 . 6/23
This is so amazing, unique, well written, and such a great quality! You have a great talent and I’m really intrigued as to what will happen next…
SebatadeS chapter 3 . 6/23
This was a really good chapter. Writer's block can really suck and last a long time, so I hope you can get through it soon. You're a very talented author and write great stories.
VtrCst chapter 3 . 6/23
Thanks for the chapter :)