Reviews for beloved, once
Raj8 chapter 3 . 7/14/2021
Overall this is a very good story, I really enjoyed reading this and it helps prove that looking for new Naruto stories occasionally reveals gems like these.

I look forward to seeing where you take this story in the future.
Scarlett Winds chapter 3 . 7/6/2021
Oooh this is sooo good. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Daphne Ackerman chapter 1 . 7/5/2021
This story is quite frankly amazing, the feelings are breaking my heart and I feel so bad for the mc. I love where the story is going and really hope to read more of it soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2021
IT'S BACK
AFSJDDGST
:D
KannaKyomu chapter 3 . 6/27/2021
Yessss, I love this story so much, so excited for this update it was really fantastic. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Moresi chapter 3 . 6/27/2021
Im really loving this fic! Its such a nice change reading about a SI who isnt completely focused on changing the future. The idea of Miho being reincarnated a second time is something i haven't read before but its been real interesting so. I excited to see where you take this and what changes Miho's existence will cause a second time around
Levin Kluge chapter 3 . 6/26/2021
Yo
Nice chapter again. I hope you continue very soon.
FirmAssCheeks chapter 3 . 6/25/2021
Thank you so much for this chapter! I really appreciate the hard work you put in and always love reading and rereading your stories!
SnowingCrystals chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
Ok my review didn't appear for chapter3 but just giving hearts to this fic! I love it.
SnowingCrystals chapter 3 . 6/24/2021
️️️
Mr Arcturus Black II chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
This is so amazing, unique, well written, and such a great quality! You have a great talent and I’m really intrigued as to what will happen next…
SebatadeS chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
This was a really good chapter. Writer's block can really suck and last a long time, so I hope you can get through it soon. You're a very talented author and write great stories.
VtrCst chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
Thanks for the chapter :)
someoneonearth123456 chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
I love love love this story, and I'm so happy that you updated! If I'm judging Miho's character, she seems like shes just sort of done with life, and just wants to have the easiest life possible. imo its kind of like she's in the stages of grief, and she's grieving her whole life that she lived, with something about her teammates (mangekyo?) and how Itachi chose sasuke over her. I also think that maybe there was some sort of sharingan thingy that itachi did for Miho, (like izanagi?), so that he chose both her and sasuke at the massacre. It seems a bit ooc for itachi to forsake one sibling over another. Anyways, this idea for the story is so unique and I really hope you keep writing! You're an amazing author!
Angelicsailor chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
as always a fascinating read.
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »