Reviews for beloved, once
malipudding chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
ara ara, are you going to kill off Mikoto in the Kyuubi Attack this time around...?
(Maybe that would even help the Uchihas image if she is particularly helpfulhelping civilians, or using a Mangekyou or sth...or make them even more resentful with the timer ticking faster if she dies and no one acknowledges the Uchihas sacrifice
Yona0 chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
Great chapter! Sobering as always, haha, but I kept finding myself looking and hoping for good changes. Miho still wants things to change no matter how detached she is and is attempting to be, huh? Hmm, feels bad for Itachi still, looove Mikoto and Kushina (you got me with that lock barrier red herring, dang it), and Miho, dear Miho, I hope you find a confidant someday.
Kyunlei chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
Thank you so much for the chapter! Loved reading it as usual XD
I totally understand what you mean about it being a struggle to even open a word document to write. I can't do that either most of the time and I don't know why... I've tried googling all sorts to make it better but no luck so far. I'm really grateful you took the time to write this chapter and share it with us even when times have been tough, so thank you again for the chapter!
That's Balderdash chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
Absolutely lovely chapter
Awa22 chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
This chapter is amazing like all your other stories. Seriously, I’m in love with everything you’ve written. And take as much time as you need, I hope you’re doing well. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ilive4cookies chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
Thank you so much for the update!
Cocokitten12 chapter 2 . 6/22/2021
(for chapter 3)

I just read your notes, and I just want to say that you should always prioritize your health, well being, and life over anything else. I can’t say that I relate with the writing troubles, since I don’t write the things you do, but I understand that writing can be very exhausting. I honestly don’t care how long updates will take as long as you are feeling better. Stay safe!
Mation chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
a really unique story, very nice your writing is amazingly good
rickrossed chapter 3 . 6/22/2021
I loved it and dont be sorry to write long author notes. Its nice to hear from you. I wonder what Miho had changed so far.
Stay safe love
Cocokitten12 chapter 3 . 6/22/2021
I really love the conversations between Itachi and Miho! The way the small differences in the things some people say and do are interesting, and I’m really excited to see how they’ll ripple out and create changes in the future.
I really love the part where Miho tells Itachi that he will find himself in a position where he has no equal and will choose to bear burdens on his own, leading to his downfall. Since it’s one of the few times Itachi and Miho have had a meaningful conversation, I feel like Itachi will have plenty of time to think about the words, and since he’s only 5, any changes to Itachi way of thinking from that conversation can lead to major changes in the future.
There was also Minho’s reaction to when the Kyuubi escaped. I’m sorry if I’m wrong, but I can’t help but think that it would be the day of the massacre? I’ve read fics that mentioned how the massacre of so many people could happen without anyone noticing. Surely there are patrols, and there are just so many total members of the clan that they should take a while to kill. The clan definitely had jounin and ANBU there too, so it should’ve taken much longer. What about all the Uchiha that were out on missions or just out the the compound to do things like shopping? Obviously every single Uchiha was in the compound at the time of the massacre, but why is everyone there it the first place? Going back to why no one was able to call for help or notify others, surely some quick jounin should be able to call for help, especially if only a few people were actually around massacring others.

So that goes into the idea that the reason why no one could call for help was because something trapped them in the compound and kept them from leaving. Maybe something also kept others outside from noticing anything wrong that was happening until everyone was killed. So I’m guessing that the part with Miho hitting invisible walls and being trapped was just before the massacre would happen, and something kept everyone from leaving.

Anyways I really loved this chapter and the little tidbits that hint a lot to Miho’s past life!
SilverHatTrick chapter 3 . 6/22/2021
YAAAAY
Cocokitten12 chapter 3 . 6/22/2021
I was just on my phone and about to sleep when I suddenly got the notification about a fic being updated and when I saw the name I nearly screamed. I’m so happy this has updated. I’ll just go and read the chapter now.
blisscity chapter 2 . 6/16/2021
it's been so longgg since the last update... uwah~
i want more. T.T
Momoshiko chapter 2 . 6/16/2021
Brilliant story! I love the time and the way this is written. I love how both lives are completely unknown and we get to get bits and pieces of the previous life as she goes through her current one. It's a really cool mirror effect to see how she acting and get flashes of how she portrayed herself previously. It really emphasizes how the previous life motions and endings really affect her current alt in terms of her outlook and overall apathy. I really love Miho as a character and really love the concept of this story. To not only be reborn but have to live be the same life twice after already having known the ending and failed to change anything, it no wonder she no longer cares and has pretty much disassociated with the world around her except for the occasional acknowledgement of changes. It's interesting to see the changes in characters, specifically Itachi, and the affect her temperament has had on them. It seems cruel the way she treats Itachi, however also understandable. seeing as she feels that she put in so much effort to try to care, love, and protect him, living her almost solely for him. Yet, in the end, he still killed her, choosing sasuke over her, and she is now forced to go through it all over again. It will be real to see the continued changes between timelines as the story continues. Truly a fantastic story so far.
orangefics chapter 2 . 4/26/2021