Reviews for beloved, once
wolfenergy17 chapter 2 . 4/24/2021
I'm really liking this story! It's refreshingly unique and I'm excited to see where it will go. I wonder if something will break Miho's apathy. The way you show snippets of her first time around is nicely done. I look forward to another update!
Levin Kluge chapter 2 . 3/21/2021
Yo
Nice chapter. I hope you continue very soon.
Like Watching The Night Sky chapter 1 . 3/16/2021
Re-reding while waiting. Probably will happen a lot but it's worth it.
Take care during this difficult time, everyone!
watercrackers chapter 2 . 2/21/2021
love the story
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2021
absolutely amazing, can't wait for more!
CaneVerde chapter 2 . 1/20/2021
I love it. You have to update again. Actually any of your stories will do.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2021
please continue this omgg the vibes
Ilive4cookies chapter 2 . 12/30/2020
Ahh! I really want to read Itachi's POV!
dianille chapter 2 . 12/9/2020
I can't help but thinking that she's a bit cruel here :(
MeiaAdey12 chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
Oh, gosh... the angst, the feels, the little tear trickles from just the FIRST chapter... ooof.
Mr Arcturus Black II chapter 2 . 11/26/2020
This is really interesting and original! I’m really invested in it now, and I can’t wait for the next chapter...good luck!
Imcereal chapter 2 . 11/16/2020
I hope you update soon!
Cocokitten12 chapter 2 . 11/9/2020
This is amazingly good. Your tone of writing just makes this sound so sad and melancholic and a absolutely love stories with that kind of tone. I also love the premise about how she was reincarnated with memories of how things went but still wasn’t able to keep up with Itachi or change the plot no matter how hard she tried. It really gives a realistic setting of how you can’t expect things to go your way despite the effort you put in. I also really like how she already has the extra knowledge and background (like with Shikaku) that we know nothing about. This is an exceptional and amazing story and I’m really looking forward to more updates!
Chipposy chapter 2 . 11/6/2020
This is so good, damn
blisscity chapter 2 . 10/31/2020
Ooohh... I like how the story is progressing. I like Miho’s character very much~
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »