Reviews for Century 3: Era of Innocence Lost
DLM chapter 115 . 10/16/2013
This is great story but will it ever get finished.
blood-guns-n-tulips chapter 115 . 3/28/2008
Loved the whole trilogy and Im really hoping that sometime in the near future youre going to update!
DamMyTears chapter 115 . 12/17/2007
Its taken me a few weeks but I've read all three parts. And I'm a little dissapointed to see that its not finished. And its been years since you've posted. I really hope that there is a chance you'll finish the story. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Sue Peterson chapter 115 . 11/23/2007
great narrative! I realize this series has been languishing a well - any chance that you will be completing it?
Sarai chapter 115 . 11/7/2007
Can't wait until you update again.
Bricklyn chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Wow great story line and char development,its taken me 2 months to read what you have posted so far while Im at lunch at my desk. Now if you would only finish! I must say that these stories have been some of my favorite of the highlander genre.

I would be happy to read any thing that you have written posted or not.

Keep up the wonderfuly good work, it is inspireing to us avid readers that there are great writers out there who want to entertain us with various adventures and such.

thank you!
Ian chapter 115 . 12/26/2006
hi :)

tremendous work. don't know if you remember but we spoke quite a while back on email and i was just hoping that you are going to finish this series.

your story so far has been amazing, possibly the best methos characterisation i have ever read.

so i'm just adding this review to the pile of them asking, no pleading with you to not let this fantastic story collect dust in the archves.

M
L chapter 115 . 12/10/2006
please finish these stories -
RuthFL chapter 115 . 5/14/2006
c'mon love you can't leave it there...we want more please?
colossus7376 chapter 115 . 4/23/2006
Hi! First off, wanted to tell you thanks for the hours upon hours of great reading. It was a very enjoyable experience! Now the serious stuff, Are you going to finish the story? because I would hate to have been built up by all that and not get the satisfaction of knowing an ending:(

At most could you tell me if Richie and Ryan at all end up in a relationship? That seems to me where you were headed with it, but of course I could be wrong. I just wouldn't mind knowing for certain. Well thanks for listening!

Brian
Jen chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I hope some day you will return to this story. It was a great read.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 115 . 1/1/2006
I love this story, please continue. I am pleading. Begging. I am prostrate at your feet. Kisses on your toenails? Done. Dancing girls and feasts? Done. Shall I write poems in your honor? Or an ode to your left nostril? Let me know how to please you, O Great Authoress, so that you may write another chapter. :-)

I love every charater as you have written them. I love every lengthy plot twist and simple detail. I love what you write and how you write it. Will you write more, please? Big hugs and a thank you for all the work you have written. I am grateful that you shared it with the world. :-)
Completed Irony chapter 115 . 12/25/2005
Oh, my goodness. Great story! Thank you so much. If there is going to be more, then I can't wait, but if not then I just want to say "Thank you" again.

This whole trilogy has been engaging beyond words.
sadi chapter 115 . 7/27/2005
Hi! Five months already since my last review , i am so worried about the future of that story! Please tell me you are working on it or that you will finish it someday! You can't stop it like that unfinished after all that work.

Can you tell us ( because i am sure we are so many here wanting to know the following so badly!) what are your plans , what are you going to do? Please please please don't give up , write again! I hope you will tell me something. Bye.

Sadi
Sexy Little Heda chapter 115 . 7/15/2005
i love your story. i have stayed up late into the night reading them. i cant help it for you have definitely caught my attention, and that is somewhat hard to do. i hope the third still is in the making. but i wouldnt mind a fourth.

:-D. hoping to read more soon.