Reviews for A Most Terrifying Mushroom Girl
TimTheAnonymous chapter 2 . 11/18
WAAAAAGGHH!
GrassTypeSwag chapter 2 . 10/10
I always had the head cannon she could do this and I love it
jaimehuizar2005 chapter 2 . 9/25
More I need more
Momo is probably eventually going to be able to make pretty much any weapon without lipids soon enough. Probably from one ork wanting to get something for Stabba range, and asking the dakka god if she knew anyone who could get one.

Of course, then there's the hilarious idea that she'd then eventually manage to be able to create food without needing to use up lipids. Maybe only orkish food, but still it's free source to build up lipids. (I'd guess an Ork wanted some specific food that wasn't there, and traded her some more, other food for it, the first time it happened.)
Bfghunter2 chapter 2 . 9/21
Nice chapter. I could see then declaring Izuku the god of fighting or zaps given how strong OFA is and the lightning biproduct. I could also see them accidentally making Kirishima as a fast as Iida "cus red ones go fasta" which could lead to a few broken walls.
RebelShardCaster chapter 2 . 9/19
Beautiful addtion.
Ironmchfn chapter 2 . 9/16
Pretty sure Momo is literally a goddess now.
what gives Aizawa migraines gives us enjoyment :)
gibthegrey chapter 1 . 9/12
Da green humie is da smart un, easy knows da red uns gose the fastest
Shin chapter 2 . 9/10
This is glorious..and I'm sad I never thought of it myself as something that Kinoko could do. See, I like WH40k even though there's only one place nearby I can really play..problem? I don't know exactly which army I want to play: I love the whole lore of the T'au and their mech suits and railguns, the Astra Militarum are a good balance and sound good for starters..but the Orks..well..I have a long time friend, he's been me best mate for years now and knows EXACTLY how I play games both video and on the table when it comes to things like MTG, Yugioh, or the like..well..turns out the Orks fit me the most. My general game plan in damn near ANY game that allows it, and unless I'm trying to play a sneaky character (which I love Rogue characters or long range archers)..I tend to live by the rule of:Hit it hard, hit it fast, and hit it till it stops moving..damn the torpedoes full speed ahead. Very Orky.
devildogg237 chapter 2 . 9/9
This, this one needs to be expanded on for the shenanigans!
EvenLoveLies chapter 2 . 9/9
hahaha this is great
MoedredforLife chapter 2 . 9/6
FOR THE WAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH
MalicoJack chapter 2 . 9/6
Wasn't expecting an update. We are very happy now. Thank you!
Dragonborn2704 chapter 2 . 9/6
THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH DAKKA.