Reviews for A Most Terrifying Mushroom Girl
Doombreed chapter 2 . 5/14
Este fic me saco una sonrisa.
Xion Cipher chapter 2 . 5/2
oh YEAH right when multiple orls group together and believe on something it's gonna become true
Knight Pisces Augie chapter 2 . 3/7
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mirrond chapter 2 . 2/7
This is truly the most precious and blessed fanfic I ever saw or heard about. Thank you.
Heliosion chapter 2 . 1/29
Praise to thee, the person who actually did the funniest thing I have ever damn read! I must read all your stuff this instant! Please make this an actual full fic!
Nihatclodra chapter 2 . 1/21
I love this concept far too much.
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 1/3
So good. :D
Anon chapter 2 . 1/1
This sent me into hysterics. The Waaagh field making Momo the Dakka god is the cherry on top of this ludicrously hilarious cake. I love it.
TimTheAnonymous chapter 2 . 11/18/2021
WAAAAAGGHH!
GrassTypeSwag chapter 2 . 10/10/2021
I always had the head cannon she could do this and I love it
jaimehuizar2005 chapter 2 . 9/25/2021
More I need more
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2021
Momo is probably eventually going to be able to make pretty much any weapon without lipids soon enough. Probably from one ork wanting to get something for Stabba range, and asking the dakka god if she knew anyone who could get one.

Of course, then there's the hilarious idea that she'd then eventually manage to be able to create food without needing to use up lipids. Maybe only orkish food, but still it's free source to build up lipids. (I'd guess an Ork wanted some specific food that wasn't there, and traded her some more, other food for it, the first time it happened.)
Bfghunter2 chapter 2 . 9/21/2021
Nice chapter. I could see then declaring Izuku the god of fighting or zaps given how strong OFA is and the lightning biproduct. I could also see them accidentally making Kirishima as a fast as Iida "cus red ones go fasta" which could lead to a few broken walls.
RebelShardCaster chapter 2 . 9/19/2021
Beautiful addtion.
Ironmchfn chapter 2 . 9/16/2021
Pretty sure Momo is literally a goddess now.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »