Reviews for A Most Terrifying Mushroom Girl
MoedredforLife chapter 2 . 9/6/2021
FOR THE WAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH
MalicoJack chapter 2 . 9/6/2021
Wasn't expecting an update. We are very happy now. Thank you!
Dragonborn2704 chapter 2 . 9/6/2021
THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH DAKKA.
Akabara Strauss chapter 2 . 9/5/2021
“In which Momo becomes a goddess”
Akabara Strauss chapter 1 . 9/5/2021
Izuku goes fast because he has red shoes.
…I’m dying
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 9/5/2021
Heh, this is great.

Keep the good writing.
PasiveNox chapter 2 . 9/5/2021
Hahahahaha great chapter
Kalaong chapter 2 . 9/5/2021
"LEZZ GO, LEZZ GO, LADZ! HEAVE'OH, HEAVE'OH, WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!"

Can I please have your opinion of 13193683/1/Ere-we-go-Pluz-Ultra by Unseen Lurker?
dakotafogarty chapter 2 . 9/5/2021
if an ork believes a pipe, some rocks, and rope were enough to build a pipe bomb then it is because to an ork imagination and belief is all they need to alter the universe
Ghost Of Mastery chapter 2 . 9/5/2021
Guahahahahahah. THE waaagh is eternal!
Quatermass chapter 1 . 9/3/2021
BWAHAHAHAHA! I never thought something like this fic could exist, and yet...well done. No, really, well done! Brilliant idea! Bravo! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2021
Well that's extremely horrifying. Especially since there's the simple thought of: What happens when she passes away? Who controls the Orks now?

That, and how accurate are they to WH40k, given the whole orks dying spread the spores and you've got more orks. (I don't recall if it's also remnants of ork body parts also spreading it, or if it's specifically just them dying. I just remember that it's one of the reasons fighting them is such a pain since if you don't deal with the spores you've got orks again in a few months.)

Would they end up bringing her back with Weirdboy shenanigans? Does she end up start turning green herself after enough time, making the point a bit moot? (Well, from her dying of old age.)

'Cause I kind of doubt that they'd just vanish.
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 1 . 6/27/2021
i was expecting Giga Mushroom
Bad'Ideas'And'Writing.net chapter 1 . 6/5/2021
can we get a part two?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2021
A mushroom that gives her 1 life. A mushroom that gives her 1 mana to a maximum of infinity. A mushroom that gives her 1 mana control. A mushroom that gives her 1 strength. A mushroom that gives her 1 speed. A mushroom that gives her 1 stamina. A mushroom that gives her 1 boob size. A mushroom that gives her 1 intellect. A mushroom that gives her 1 wisdom. A mushroom that gives her 1 knowledge in a scientific field revolving around beating All For One. (Which should exist if he's still kicking after 200 years. Seriously if he's older than pro heroes, and there are lessons on pro heroes, there should be lessons on how to beat All For One). A mushroom that gives her 1 skill in (insert a skill, cooking, punching, kicking, dodging, etc).
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »