Reviews for The Clever Wind
sielge chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
Will you finish this one some day? I hope so!
Lillz chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
i found this story by accident, having read another one of yours and linking through to your biog.

i haven't words to describe how totally and utterly awesome this story is. it's just so fantastic! U have an exceptional gift for writing, and bringing characters to life. I love your interactions between the characters, especially El and Glor. they are superb. and them kittens were so adorable!

thanks for a great story! xx
Aralaiqualasse chapter 12 . 12/19/2005
More!mORE!
Acacia Jules chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Dear lord that TWO YEAR OLD has an EXTREMELY firm grasp upon the English, or should I say Common language. *rolls eyes* You've met two year old, right? Or at least seen TV shows about them, commercials? They're the ones toddling around, in diapers, having just gotten a pretty firm grasp upon walking, and are now terrorizing everyone in sight, getting into everything. They can't speak that well, and forming sentences, let alone understandable ones are . . . not an option. 'Juice pwease' is considered a MIRIACLE. Or 'Mummy! Mummy' You go, 'What' they go, 'Potty' which means, they have to go to the bathroom. It's a fairly basic thing. The very fact that they're grasping that there is a language STRUCTURE is huge. But NEVER EVER, would you hear, "Who made a picture of my mother?"
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 12 . 5/12/2004
Nicely done, nicley done. I like the Elrond-Glorfindel-cats interaction. It's funny.
LinZE chapter 12 . 4/8/2004
I loved this portrial of Elrond and although I'll admit that he and Glorfindel threw me a little to start with, it is kinda cute *grin*
Thanks for sharing
Linds
Jaimi chapter 12 . 1/1/2004
I miss your updates on this one too. It's not done yet is it? I can't tell. If it, then I suggest you finish Runes soon next and then start a new story. I'm not demanding, am I, LoL!
Elrenya chapter 12 . 11/10/2003
That's such a good fic. Plus, you write Elrond/Glorfindel slash. I can never understand these people who write Legolas/Aragorn when they could write Elrond/Glorfindel.
Firefall chapter 11 . 9/7/2003
Boy, youv'e been a busy little beaver...love it!

Elves are marvelous, elves and horses even better, but you hit the top with the kittens. I have such fun reading your stories. Thanks.
Hikari Fairy chapter 12 . 9/7/2003
Actually, I think Gilraen lived until until Aragorn was at least forty. I can't look it up right now, Sorry.
Linwe Seregon chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I like this so far.

Pity you've gone off cannon, but I'll wait until I'ver read more for a final judgement.
leggylover03 chapter 10 . 7/30/2003
cool chappie
Jaimi chapter 9 . 7/26/2003
You know this story is really cool. All these different little stories in it, but still a development of the characters (specifically El/Glory's El/Estel's relationship). Love it and would love to read more.
Katy chapter 9 . 7/22/2003
Nice Glorfindel angst. There should be more hurt/comfort stories for Elrond and Glorfindel. Can't wait for the next update.
arabella thorne chapter 5 . 6/29/2003
a very dramtic chapter and well done