Reviews for Time Travel for Dummies
crazyKate92 chapter 6 . 10/8
Hahahhaahaha I absolutely LOVE this!
Arcedu chapter 1 . 10/6
My first impression of this fanfic: Awesome
tiny.sakura chapter 6 . 10/2
This story is so full of crack that I’m amazed to how this is even making sense but it’s making me laugh so damn hard for the first time in weeks! This story is literally comedy GOLD. Please continue with this endlessly funny writing because I need humor like this in my life.
RainbowStarMountain chapter 6 . 9/30
Hahaha, I absolutely love this fic so far!

It's hilarious how they're all analyzing each other and are like "Wait, did that happen last time? What's with the new fashion statement?"

I just love how they're all so strong in here, but they all got to pretend to be weak. I love Sakura's battlecry. lol.

I wonder how they will realize they're all from the future and how they will react. I can imagine the "Whaaaaat? You too? All this time? Dammit, why didn't you say so!" lol. ;D

I thought it was hilarious how Naruto was trying to be clever by pointing out the puddle to Kakashi. I see Naruto is trying to gain some of those "I'm smart and observant little ninja" brownie points. Haha.

And, awww, Sasuke is adorably stalking Danzo to murder him and clear Itachi's name.

And I just love how Kakashi is just befuddled with all the change in his students.

I'm really excited to see how this goes, especially when Sasuke and Naruto fight against Haku. Sasuke sacrificed himself to save Naruto last time, and I'm sure Sasuke will do it again too, but Naruto is stronger now and knows what's up. So how will the fight with Haku go down?

And lets not forget the awesome tree climbing exercise! The look on Kakashi's face when he sees how good they all are! Or are they going to pretend to be lame at it? lol.

Anyway, this fic is great. Can't wait to read the next update.
Oh my. This. Is. AMAZING.

I binged your chapters, I loove this fresh new twist on the "back in time" idea. I'm giggling madly at Kakashi's confusion. I can't wait until it all comes to a head and they find out they're all from the future.

I CANT WAIT FOR MOREEEEE. SQUEE.
Gordon's Ramsay chapter 5 . 9/25
Very good. Amusing concept.
awesomecat21 chapter 5 . 9/24
lol
Eriyum chapter 3 . 9/24
omg this kills me haha
prussia1991 chapter 3 . 9/21
wonderful concept, Funny as hell at times, POVs are weird, I think it people will have a hard time finding this one, as you gave it no character tags.
Minna Vipera chapter 3 . 8/18
Honestly, this is hilarious, I love it!
Amber4954 chapter 3 . 8/16
Really interesting concept. The POVs were kinda confusing at first but they’re clearer as the story goes on. I’m excited to see what comes next