Reviews for Over You
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2020
This is amazing! I can’t wait to see Francis’ reaction to Mary coming back:)
Norevic Maghinay chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
you know you could write the toby and adelaide modern reunion project since your sooo good at this. your the one that i could really think of doing it.
Jeanwebb66 chapter 2 . 9/19/2020
Awesome! ️
Norevic Maghinay chapter 2 . 9/17/2020
im sooo glad your back and this story has been updated,been dying to read this next chapter for agesi hold my breath when suddenly francis appears in front of mary and kenna because i thought they're gonna see each other agaaaain. teasecant wait for the mary and francis reunion and how its gonna be for them and when she eventually tells him they have annegideon is a good guy but i think mary loves francis more and im excited how its gonna unravel as the story goes. please update more often and cant wait for the next chapters. sending you good vibes and stay safe alwayssss
Norevic Maghinay chapter 2 . 9/17/2020
elder441 chapter 2 . 9/17/2020
I am really loving this one. I know it is angsty, but I hope when all is over, it will end with a happy frary ending.
JustYoCasualDumbBitch chapter 2 . 9/17/2020
Oh my god I'm already like obsessed with this! I can't wait to see how things turn out!
xMissWhitneyBexx chapter 2 . 9/17/2020
Yasss about time! And can we have a standing ovation for the queen that is Kenna?! Perhaps Mary bumping into a family member of Francis's. They relay the meetup to him and so on...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
I'm loving the modern take on this. Especially the phrase, divorced and expecting (wrong and random time but kinda sounds like it could be a series) but I love this and hope you keep going. I might have missed some things but it wasn't Lola he slept with right? Or is it Olivia? Lola's not preggers from Francis in this one too is she?
supersarah.jasmine chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
Please post an update as soon as you can. Love it so far.
elai doolittle chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
loved it! wish for more updates soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
Will be there other parts of this fanfiction ?
Thanks for answering.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
Will
Norevic Maghinay chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
ehhhhhh we miss you and your beautiful frary storieswelcome back and cant wait to read this
Jeanwebb66 chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
Love it. You are a terrific writer. Can wait to see where this story takes us. Off to a great start!️
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »