Reviews for Surviving Together: Retribution
Omg I love all the books you done :))
Tesse chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
I love this trilogy! One of THE best fanfictions I've ever read.
FishTVCo chapter 11 . 4/27/2011
This series was Wonderful! I really really enjoyed it. The benevolent Vegeta is a great interpretation of the character too! And Bulma was true to form too. You did a great job describing and expressing their internal conflict and insecurities along with their deep want and need for the other. Their scenes together are so passionate and beautiful and Hot! Please write more stories you are really talented and imaginative with the alternations to the cannon. Love it!
Roguereader chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
Wow! What an amazing story. I cannot say enough about the development of the characters and the plot. The writing style is also cohesive and nothing was ever wasteful. Excellent job; you are a writer.
supersaiyaman chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
that was a most excellent trilogy i haven't red a trilogy like this in years congradulations on work well ar not enough good fan fiction writers on anymore maybe their too strict rules on what they will allow and wont allow has chased the fan fiction writers should have it too were if you want to read some stories you have to sing in or something like story and you are very very very good auther
supersaiyaman chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
im sure bulma wil;l chose the man she truly loves hoever that may be.i think it will be vegeta.
supersaiyaman chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
now i wonder what will happen i hope now that raditz is a supersaiyn that vegeta still has the power to beat him and whene trunks test proves beyond a shadow of adout that the baby is vegetas i wonder how they will react.
supersaiyaman chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
i hoipe that trunks and Garock can porve beyond a shdow of a dout that trunks mother is still alive.
supersaiyaman chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
so does vegeta not relize that that is bulma just wished back to life under another revenge taken by raditz.
supersaiyaman chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
if vegeta discovers bulma is alive but doesn't remember him or their son and think that someone else is her mate he will no dout go bulestick. as always great work on this fanfict.i will be saving all three parts too my computer.
kagura18 chapter 11 . 9/26/2008
Wow that was really amazing!

I read the Surviving trilogy so many times and I still consider it as the best BV ever!Great job I'm going to check your others stories now ;D
Raye chapter 11 . 7/23/2007
just finished reading.

! Can't wait to read another of your stories. Anytime you're eady, keep 'em comin'.

best part was having the while family together, that made it complete. lol!

Be waitin'!

you ROCK!

(nuff said)
Fina Arvanthol chapter 11 . 6/29/2006
Your trilogy is phenomenal. I can't express how amazing your stories were. Reading "Surviving Together" was a real pleasure. I admire your talented abilities as an author and commend you for creating such an impressive story. You are truly fantastic!
shadowdragonsphinx chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
...Its so DAMN GOOD!

I"M CRYING! NO SOBBING! IT WAS SAD AND GOOD AND I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND I FREAKING LOVED ALL OF IT! THEY BETTER MAKE THIS A REAL DBZ MOVIE BECAUSE THIS IDEA IS TO GOOD TO WASTE!

...sorry i feel better now. Great story...stories.

Now let me go cry.
Five star chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
I have read this story like 23 times and i cant stop, not only this, i mean the three of them and yes even the first one that is not in this website. I dont know what to say, u have been gifted with umm... a pen, lol! Or maybe a computer considering u typed them. This is truly amizing and yes u should be proud of urselv cuz even though i dont know u, i am so glad and proud and thankful u wrote this story!U deserve 10 of reviwes...GOD JOB! The best i have ever read.