Reviews for Surviving Together: Retribution
superboltstrike chapter 1 . 8/6
Right. I forgot Namekian Dragonballs are a thing in this universe. Yeah...onwards then!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
I really enjoyed this trilogy! You did really a fantastic job with it! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
Yet another great chapter! I foresee an intense battle coming up!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Wow this is amazing! I can't wait for B/V's meeting! It'll be awesome for sure! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
AWESOME! Can't wait for the match and the "night" haha! And Trunks' evidence of course! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
OMG, that was insane! Have to admit, not what I expected!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Wow, just how strong is Raditz? And how could he possibly be that strong? He was never shown to have all that much potential in DBZ. I wonder how it's different in this fic.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
God, I don't know how you did it, but it looks amazing! I'm so curious! I'm glad you didn't let Raditz defile Bulma (at least I hope that doesn't happen). What I like about most B/V fics is that they try to avoid having Bulma defiled by another man after she hooks up with Vegeta. I really like that, it's how it should be! I really hope her memories jolt soon!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Oh God, I so want to slit Raditz' throat! On second thought, I'm glad Bulma's back! I hope she gets her memory back! God, you have my glued here!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Omg I love all the books you done :))
Tesse chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
I love this trilogy! One of THE best fanfictions I've ever read.
FishTVCo chapter 11 . 4/27/2011
This series was Wonderful! I really really enjoyed it. The benevolent Vegeta is a great interpretation of the character too! And Bulma was true to form too. You did a great job describing and expressing their internal conflict and insecurities along with their deep want and need for the other. Their scenes together are so passionate and beautiful and Hot! Please write more stories you are really talented and imaginative with the alternations to the cannon. Love it!
Roguereader chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
Wow! What an amazing story. I cannot say enough about the development of the characters and the plot. The writing style is also cohesive and nothing was ever wasteful. Excellent job; you are a writer.
supersaiyaman chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
that was a most excellent trilogy i haven't red a trilogy like this in years congradulations on work well ar not enough good fan fiction writers on anymore maybe their too strict rules on what they will allow and wont allow has chased the fan fiction writers should have it too were if you want to read some stories you have to sing in or something like story and you are very very very good auther
supersaiyaman chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
im sure bulma wil;l chose the man she truly loves hoever that may be.i think it will be vegeta.