Reviews for Fox Hunter
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
so much better than on the show. I mean how can a man like him want a winy little nit and I like how your girl liked both and didn't put Diego down all the time like most of the females on the show did
miXiZ chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Hi! I really enjoyed the story, you dont find too many WDZorro ff out there. Only one thing really irked me... WDZ Diego/Zorro certainly does NOT have blue eyes! But who knows how they appear in a quartz cavern ;)
DTFan chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This was really good. I didn't ecxpect to like it as much as I did. I actually kind of liked Anna-Maria but I do see your point.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I actually liked this story, not as mary sue as i thought it was going to be. Of course it had it's moments, but it really wasn't a bad story.

Nice work here, there needs to be more Disney Zorro fanfics instead of the fam zorrow stuff. I always thought the disney ones were better not caring that they are older.

Nice job here, yes a bit mary sue, but seriously the writing well makes up for it.
CrazySnakeChick5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
"I have written Anna-Maria out of my fantasy Zorro story because she is a whiny little prick.." LOL! Great!

I loved this story! I love to read new WD Zorro stories, and this was awesome! I really liked Emerenzia's character. Great work! Can't wait to see more from you!
Mysterious Raven chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Excellent story. I am surprised nobody posted a review yet. I hope see you post some more stories soon or in the near future.