Reviews for SWAT Kats: The Radical Duelists
Ghostkid33 chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Whoa! This is gold! Please continue this! I want to see how the SWAT Kats and the Yu-Gi-Oh characters face off against the villains! Update soon.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
It's great so far. I love Swat kats and I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh,so I look forward to seeing what happens next.

I wonder what's happening to Jake, and I hope that whatever it is he'll be alright in the end. I also wonder what kind of cards Chance has in his deck?
Maneshi chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
YOU UPDATED! YAY! *Glomp* I still love Yu-Gi-Oh! and SWAT Kats, and I can't wait to see what you'll include in the future episodes. Good luck!
Denneylaw chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Here's what I suggest, have it take place after they escaped from Noah. Have yugi do his usual three knight combo to summon Slifer, Kaiba do what he does to bring up Obelisk, and have Marik and the ghouls join the Swat Kats' enemies. If that doesn't sceam out award winning story of the year, I don't know what does! PLEASE, consider it! ;)
Denneylaw chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
PLEASE, Let the God cards make an appearance soon, PLEASE. ;)
RogueFanKC chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
YAY! You finally updated! That's a relief!

Um...there is one question I want to ask: why aren't the Megakat citizens freaked out at the sight of humans? since their not cats, Yugi and the others are practically weird life forms. I'm just surprised everyone isn't weired out by each other. )

Continue soon though! This is excellent! And it's nice to see how you're being faithful to both universes.
Denneylaw chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
You know what would make this better? That if Marik or the Ghouls or even the God cards were to make an appearence. Please. please,please.;)
Naya Zephronic chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
tipacal i want your puzzle, now die! :)
Maneshi chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
Hehe...that was quite an interesting chapter, thank you for writing again _ One good thing about staying away for the night w/out checking my mail and crap...MAJORLY OOC but...WHO CARES! IT ROCKS! KEEP GOING! _
RogueFanKC chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
AHAHAHAHA! I love this! Now everything's out in the open!

Oh please let there be duels! I was hoping it would be this!

Yugi vs. Dark Kat

Razor vs. Past-Master

Chance vs. Dr. Viper

Tea vs. Callie Briggs

Joey vs. Ulyssess Feral

Kaiba vs. Felina Feral

Please let there be duels! I love this! Continue!
Maneshi chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
Er...I gotta see more! As of currently I am a HUGE Yugioh fan and just remembered SWAT Kats and I was thrilled to see a crossover. Please for the love of Ra (And God -;;) Finish it, onegai? *Big puppy eyes*
RogueFanKC chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
Wow, you had me holding my breath at the duels between Chance, Jake, Kaiba, and Yugi! That was so awesome!

Hm, Dr. Viper may know more about this recent turn of events than we think, and why do I have the feeling that Yugi and the gang will all help him? )

Write more! I love this! But let it be more SWAT Kats centered, all right? )
Naya Zephronic chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
huh...KWEL, TWO OF THE BEST SHOWS IN DA WORLD CROSSOVER! HO, COME ON YOU CANT LEAVE IT. MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLEASE!
Vampy chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Very nice story, and I've got an idea for you. Maybe you could make the introductions large and detailed, because some of us don't know all the characters from YuGiOh. ;) But it's very good, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Bey! V.
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Oh! I love this! Continue!

Oh, let me guess: Jake's deck has nothing but machine monsters in Chance's deck has nothing but beast monsters, am I right? )

Wow, sounds like the Yu-Gi-Oh gys may have to help out the SWAT Kats with their problems with Dr. Viper! Write more!