Reviews for Small Body, Big Heart
Poisontomb chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
damnit. i wish there was a continuation
wrig2277 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I like this story since it's short, simple, and to the point. I also like this pairing. Great job!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
This is a great fic and you've portrayed everyone quite well and Naru was played quite IC. I am so not a fan of Keitaro/Naru the ending of the manga shows she did not genuinely love him.

I always like Keitaro/Shinobu, she's young but her feelings are a billion times more genuine then Naru's could ever be (if Naru has any at all) and she loved him for who he is and didn't want him to be anything but himself. That also applies to Mutsumi, Kanako, Kaolla, Kitsune and even Motoko.

This was a great fic with a wonderful premise to it and I loved how Shinobu helped Keitaro by giving him what Naru never could give.

Are there going to be more chapters or a sequel?
noname chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
o_o' Oka-y... OOC... Not a little ot that either, yeah. But your excuse was both good and original... so I forgive you, yeah.

Fic rating: 6/10. I hate OOCness... but I have forgiven you so don't worry.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
nice every story u make is good :P
a chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
MORE! For the love of all that is good, PLEASE write more! This has the makings of greatness in it.
Dark-Hand chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
oh wow dis was great, I like the way it ends, but everything happened too fast! perhaps doa an expanded version? more history to how Shinobu is the first to realize whats happening, perivious times she wanted to show her love but felt discouraged because of Naru and her age?
Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Quite the interesting story. I wish you were writing more, I'd like to see a little bit of your views on how life would be different in Hinata house if Shinobu and Keitaro developed a relationship. Maybe you could take that into consideration? Please? Well, whether you do or not, it was a good story. And finally, a good Shinobu story where Shinobu wasn't a lesbian! I'm sick of the lesbian Shinobu stories!
Mirai Makoto Dragon Gal chapter 1 . 6/9/2003

kei-kun, dont do this to yourself!

Madii chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Yay, a Shinobu/Keitaro fic! They're my favorite couple besides Motoko/Keitaro. Please write a sequel!
ShinobuFan175 chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
That's all? *looking for the second chapter*

I feel that you left this story incomplete, but somehow satisfying. I like to read Shinobu/Keitaro fics. And don't worry about the age differences. It seems more fun as is since her love is so pure at a young age.
ManofPeace88 chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
you should write more. there's always more room for one where Shinobu confesses her love. Thanks.
Blight chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
I absolutely fell in love with this story. I like the Shinobu/Keitaro pairings.

It's sad especialy since my friend seriously considered commiting suicidea few days ago.

Hope you update soon. Ja ne! _
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Nice,...but you'll have to justify your self on the ange difference. He's 20 she's 13, you will have to either make them celebate until she's of age or you will get flamed. The story it self is fine.

Foolishwisemonk chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
great job

i think you should continue