Reviews for Pirates Of The Caribbean: Barbossa's Revenge
Smithy chapter 11 . 9/2/2008
I thoroughly understand {way sorry for the lateness of this review} and I hope you can reunite the poor guy with his little boy, and yes, some things do happen behind closed doors, but Will would never do that.
Saibachick chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
Yes yes yes! I have been waiting even though I don't review that much...or...haven't lol I still love this story, and I'm going to go see World's End again tomorrow haha! Loved it, love how they brought the friendships back and love how you have good friendship in your story keep it up girl!
MysticDragonfly chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Really great work!

Update soon!
carrie chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
Do you suppose you could finish this fic at some point? Or is that too much to ask?
Smithy chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
Seems to me that Will would do anything for his little boy, even have a loving relationship with him. He seems to be the best father in all of Port Royal.
Smithy chapter 10 . 4/19/2005
There was a song called 'It's All Right To Cry'. Men have as much to say in the sobbing department as women do, and Will isn't being a whimp. He's being a helpless single father who has to risk everything to save his child. And this is further proof that he is much more hotter than Jack Sparrow. Please update soon, I am chomping at the bit for him to be reunited with his son. And Leigh sounds like a nice lady. Maybe he can 'date' her.
Smithy chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Aw, sad chappie! Poor Will, to be left all alone to raise their baby son.
joy chapter 8 . 12/26/2004
Were you going to update sometime this century? Or do we have to somehow comunicate with you telepathically to get the rest of the story?
Dark Elf chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
Dang garn you, WRITE MORE! The chapter was not long enough for my liking(stuffs fist in mouth laughing) 48 pages would have sufficed. Ha Ha! J/K (just kidding for those of you who DON'T know.) I will drag your muse back to you kicking and screaming if you would like, just WRITE! (Please) Good story line, doesn't drag too much. Am looking foreward to reading more. Thank you and good night! Be well mellon.
Lyra Tavington chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
It is very good so far, also rather exciting. How is James a.k.a. William Turner going to find the Island without help, when Jack himself had to use the compass? this confuses me. It is a very good story however, and I am waiting excitedly for the next chapter. Please hurry.
Hey chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
Omg! that's so sad, i almost had tears comming down my eyes.
Lil Bit chapter 10 . 9/19/2004
Hey great story please update soon! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Catmint chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
Apart form a few small spelling and punctuation errors, this is a really really good fic! I'm guessing that there won't be more, because it's been so long since you updated, but it would be nice...*hint hint*
sweetcherries10 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
that story was really godd, my eyes hurt forom staring at the computer for so long...kep writing! -
M. M chapter 10 . 6/25/2004
Great story so far. It's really, really good. You should really see the movie if you haven't. Oh and they're supose to be making a sequel just to let you know. Update really soon, thank you.