Reviews for Anniversary
Black Friar chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh that was just too cute! I love how you write young Dick; he's just beyond adorable! Nice move on Bruce's part sending Lucius in his place to the charity event; Robin deserved to spend his anniversary fighting crime with Batman. :)
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is hopelessly adorable. I love: "Can I drive?" "When your feet can reach the pedals." XD
betweenlife chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Cute!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Bwaah-ha-ha-ha.

"Can I drive?"

"When your feet can reach the pedals."

Love these lines.
Rose of Hope chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This is a very cute story and it's little quirks were priceless. I can tell the last few lines were exceedingly popular among the crowd, but I also enjoyed the talk Bruce had with Lucius, taking what he said about his wife against him. It was very well written and I appreciate a well written Dick story. I'm also glad that you took into consideration the 60th aniversary of Robin's debut which, I must say brought life into Batman. So thanks for the great story. Sorry for the long, blocky review. .

Deu sa
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
aw I liked that, cute ending.
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Aw, *melts* that was the sweetest thing I've ever read in the original Batman saga. I loved having Bruce call him "chum", hugs, and even worried that little Dick will grow up one day. Great job.
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
!That was awesome. Quite frankly, I think Richard Grayson was the best Robin and I think it;s so funny when he's a tiny kid like the way you portrayed him. Those last few lines were priceless-

"Let's go, Robin."

"To the Batmobile!"

"Don't start."

"Can I drive?"

"When your feet can reach the pedals" (I loved this line the best)

"Aw, gee."

"Happy Anniversary."

Wonderful-I'll have to read more of your stories later. Until then-

-Standing ovation

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
Ivy chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
So sweet! It made me giggle! I loved the father/son moments there.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Aw. I only wish Dick had done a "holy" line. THAT would've made it perfect.
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
This is just so fantastic _ Much like all your other stories, you give so much life into the charecters you portray and they always hold that special Batman feel.
Tim Drake chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
LOL tahts good.
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
"to the bat mobile!"
"don't start."
"Can i drive?"
"when your feet can reach the pedals."
"Aww, gee."
lol
excellent story especially the breakfast i'm sure most parents can relate and anyone else probly remembers doing it to their parents so great job.
PS I love your short stories so keep on typein
Queen-Of-Demon-Dragons chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
EEYAY! that was so cute! _!
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 6/21/2003