Reviews for Confessions of a Queen Downfallen
RavenLady chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
*Shivers* Wow . . . this is so beautiful and scary. It's short and simple and very powerful.
Godforsaken chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
*is once again extremely impressed* This monologue wants performing.
Suzine chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
*grumblegrumblegrowl* FFNet ate my review. *Again*.

A rather scary look into a very disturbed mind- made all the more disturbing by the fact that she's so _coherent_, so...logical. Of course she had to kill her son; she had no other choice, and it was all for his own good.

And is she mad? What is madness?

This reminds me a bit of some of the passages in Stephan King's "The Shining"- the further you read, the more depth and secrets you see- all the "blood and darkness under the skin", indeed.
Tindomiel chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
wow. this is dark, but very powerful, and very perceptive.

good work!
Banba McCuill chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
You have a beautiful way with words. They are moving and seem to move like music. For example, "...his taint was upon me..." - I love the way you expressed that part!

It looks like you have a minor error. "I did not know then. but no, that is no excuse." (Period after then should not be there and if you intended to end your thought there, you should capitalize the "b" but).

I wanted to check out the website you referenced in your profile, but I kept getting an error message. I will continue to check on it as time allows.

Are you overwhelmed with beta reading? If not, I'd like to see if you are interested in helping me a little or at least pointing me in the right direction. I have done my homework, or so I think, but still there are facts that confuse me as far as how some things fit togehter in the big picture. If you are interested, I'll e-mail you directly with the details and documents I'd like you to review.

I don't usually do e-mail correspondence with people I don't know, but I would probably do it in this case if you are willing to do some beta reading for me.

Thank you, Jen. I appreciate your consideration of this request. :-)