Reviews for The Same Coin
A Reverse Weeb chapter 13 . 12/2
Wait... so Komachi left him...

But is Saki still with him? Now that Komachi didn't seem to care anymore, Saki is the only one that matters now right?
Yeah...this wasn't a good thing. Twists can be well executed but this is not such a case.
Crimsonfiend76 chapter 13 . 11/12
So this is how it ends? Well, definitely didn't see that coming, figured it was just a nice AU version of Hachiman and co., would have liked to see at least a little more interaction with this AU version of Yui, apart from her clique, and was sad to see ultimately the direction it went in considering how sweet and interesting the previous chapter ended.

Going off the previous chapter, it would have been interesting to see if an actual relationship or a legit attempt at one with Saki, someone he underestimated and thought he was playing all this time, wasn't as dense as she let on and was able to see past the façade and got him to lower his guard just enough to really get to know him. The surprise that she really was more like him than he ever imagined, and read him like he was reading her, and despite that still accepts him, would have been a nice twist.

That said, honestly, I am more than a little confused what exactly is going on, you mentioned something about Komachi no longer being the same version of herself due to 'something' traumatic happening without actually referencing specifically what happened that caused the one close relationship in his life he could count on to simply disintegrate leaving him as an even more empty shell of the person he used to be. Other than torturing himself, I'm not exactly sure what was the point? That said, it was still well written and I was immediately invested enough to keep reading to the end.
Arkaiopedys chapter 13 . 11/3
Well, as far I can tell, all the other reviews already bashed you well and good for this chapter. So, um, just saying, please don't do something like this to your other stories?
Lord.Raven6 chapter 13 . 10/27
I dont think the ending is too bad. I think its good in the sad tragic way, but before this you could've left hints or at least more easy to spot hints leading up You know to build up so the end result wont be as it is right now...most of the reviews on the last chapter being angry ones
AlimeLover123 chapter 13 . 10/25
WTF!, this was such a twist, you did an amazing job of making me feel insanely sad for 8man like damn, u are a amazing writer like who in the hell could've seen this coming.
PervyPanda chapter 13 . 10/22
... Whuzzat?
PervyPanda chapter 10 . 10/22
... Don't tell me it's Zaimok-somthing-zawa
putunembahgito chapter 13 . 10/16
Huh? What the hell is this chapter?
putunembahgito chapter 12 . 10/16
YESSSSSSS!
Reader Name Null chapter 13 . 10/7
The way this ends is such a bruh moment that it’s funny
Reader Name Null chapter 13 . 10/7
Well this chapter really intensified how much of a waste of time reading this was
Fue hey
Uhhh is this an ending?
Apocalyptica-sama chapter 13 . 9/30
What the hell just happened? I feel like we were having a nice ride and then suddenly a pit of lava opened up in the road and we drove right in...