Reviews for Being Human
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
beautiful :)
ittzumi chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
i love the begining i was like " o_o Sprout? what she to do with this?" and then how you connected everything.

Fleur was really cute when she tought she was a horrible person just to be glad to be alive... and the end was priceless

C: please write more Fleur/Bill
shockin'blueeyes chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Gorgeous, gorgeous story! i really loved the feeling of comfort and the familiarity between the two. The french was a little bit shaky, but you nailed Fleur's accent. Keep writing such wonderful stories!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i liked it. very nice
fAllEn chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY. It's absolutely amazing how you can write this Bill Fleur ff FIVE years before this shipper was decided to happen. To solidify, if you will. I totally agree with you ages and the idea about making Fleur 18 so theres none of that icky adult-minor-cutest-romance-ever-but-destined-to-make-some-people-freak -out. Write on! You story is fabulous! :D

-fAllEn
melpomene94 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
ooh...so sweet!
Cherlemagne chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This, I think, is one of the best One shots I've red so far. Well done.
Kathy chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
So wonderful! Rowling left this canvas blank and you filled it in so beautifully! Thank you!
Gidget chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
That was absolutely fantastic...I loved it, you rock my socks.
Fanfictionguy chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
A winning fanfiction!
Livs chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I absolutely adore this story. Very rarely do you find well written, well-thought out stories that stay true to the characters and yet show development. Bravo to you!

Please make this into a full-length story-it would be awesome!
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I don't know why it's taken me so long to get around to reading your harry potter fics, but I'm so glad that I finally have :) *melts into a puddle of bill/fleur gush*
kOiRa chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
aw...that was sweet. :) and sad at the same time. definetly worth reading anyway.
Jack chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I would have thought Fleur would use the "Tu" form of you by the end. Other than that, it's ok. It just show more of how changed they are in the end.
FizzingWhizbeez chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
This is great! I love the pairing, and you wrote this so well. Great job!