Reviews for Heir
CuriosityKilled chapter 20 . 10/13
Is this story completed?
I'm not good with expressing things, but the way you have written is really really good. May be I should use another adjective to show how much I enjoyed reading your story. If this fic is not competed, I'm looking forward to reading more chapters and also many more stories from you.
AGreen2222 chapter 20 . 9/28
I was hesitant to read this one because it’s described as a darker version with some drug use and partying. Thankfully the boys all try to shield Haruhi from that side of their lives and keep it secret, and they all seem in character, just with new depth. This was really amazing! I’m looking forward to the next update! And I’m hoping we never learn honey’s secret.
yukinaeXX chapter 18 . 9/17
XD honey senpai asking the question we were all thinking
I just now realized what the name of this fan fiction is... is that a coincidence?
Kimbeshe chapter 16 . 9/12
This is the best Ouran fic I’ve read in years. I can’t wait for more.
Kbeans chapter 16 . 9/12
Well, I’m hooked on this story. I liked how this played out so far and am looking forward to what happens next.
pretentious moss chapter 16 . 9/11
oh my god
pretentious moss chapter 14 . 9/9
I love the introspection and the story itself
Ouran's such a low-key story with much deeper subtexts and this really goes into the darker and more mature side of it.
yukinaeXX chapter 12 . 9/6
That last paragraph was amazing! Made me smile :) great work
yukinaeXX chapter 10 . 9/2
Is it weird that I now keep picturing Honey Senpai as a Dom?
pretentious moss chapter 9 . 9/1
Honey senpai uncensored-
that one phrase evokes so many mortifying implications. Thank you
pretentious moss chapter 8 . 8/31
I'm slowly falling in love with this story, and is that Fuyumi at the end there?
Kbeans chapter 9 . 9/1
Great update. Interesting that Kyoyo didn’t have anything bad to say about Haruhi. Don’t f* this up, Kyoyo.
SaikoGoyangi chapter 9 . 8/28
Holy Shit!

Not sure if you're allowed to curse in reviews but it's the only words my mind could manage.