Reviews for Harry Black Book 4: The Coming Dawn
Margaret Byrne chapter 24 . 5/28
Your writing is very exciting, and I sm sooo disappointed that you haven't finished Harry Black. Please finish it

MAY 2024
lartessier44 chapter 24 . 4/26
Brilliat story my friend, looking forward to more of your otstanding authourship, Thanks for a great ride so far,
ixbluerosexi chapter 1 . 3/10
been binge reading your stories, and i gotta say that even though there have been weird inconsistencies and odd typos, I've been loving the story! I've laughed, cried and a few other emotions in between. wether you end up posting in ff or ao3, you can bet that I'll have it favorited to some back and read over and over again. also, congrats on your mastery! takes a lot of determination to get that, and I'm so happy and proud of you!
now... off to read this book!
nezdanchikk chapter 6 . 1/26
Perhaps I am far from the first to express this idea. The first thing that comes to mind as a universal weapon against a super OP vampire boss is the Black ancestral sword, which seems to be anti-magic. All that remains is to find a squib or a muggle swordsman. To be honest, I am very annoyed by the appearance of super vampires with whom it is not clear what to do. There are many of them, they make zombies, they are immoral. Very interesting) Well, maybe the goblins will do something with them, because the wizards in this story are overwhelmingly useless, if we are not talking about the main characters. It’s not even clear how they were able to win all the interspecies wars (well, really, in the entire history of wars, goblins and vampires never thought of uniting? I don’t believe it)
James Palmer1 chapter 24 . 12/26/2023
man its always disappointing hitting the current end of a story you've become emotionally invested in. I hope to all that is holy you get around to finishing this!
ITC chapter 24 . 8/26/2023
Write more, whine less. It’s a good story, so get on with it.
snapeluscious chapter 24 . 8/6/2023
Just read all four in a row over the weekend; wow. I love this! Decisive order, with Sirius and Harry doing what Dumbles should have done from the start. I love pretty much every character, including Ron and Hermione, and Neville, even more than the books. More importantly, I hope you are well. I would prefer the AO3 option, purely because it has night mode, and I prefer a dark background, but I would read this story on any platform - looking forward to your next update x
Phazex chapter 24 . 6/27/2023
What's the status of the book?
LiamTownsend chapter 24 . 4/16/2023
why not using this account, and upload them as new stories? that way we can read both and have them side by side.
stillfreeleader chapter 5 . 2/11/2023
My only complaint is how you seem to want people to swim in sweat suddenly. Pouring from people like Waterfalls, nearly creating a river, its a bit much.
minxblades chapter 24 . 2/4/2023
PLease3 finish this one first
minxblades chapter 20 . 2/4/2023
Very nice Charlie got they dragon
minxblades chapter 10 . 2/4/2023
ohh shit
minxblades chapter 9 . 2/4/2023
Uggh
minxblades chapter 8 . 2/4/2023
YES finally lets get it on destory Voldymort.