Reviews for Harry Black Book 4: The Coming Dawn
RoseMarie Gene de Ao chapter 1 . 11/27
hey was qondeeing is this on hiatus?
Tub of Glue chapter 23 . 10/28
Oof I feel so bad for Astoria right now and I have a feeling that I’m just going to feel worse and worse.
I love it, love this chapter, love this series, and love the fact that I can watch your growth as an author grow as you continue updating! Keep it up please this has become my favorite HP fanfic.
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 10/23
So Snape actually destroyed the Cup. Who knew he'd be the one who actually accomplish it?
Tragic chapter even with Daphne's return, hopefully she can save Harry still
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 10/14
Glad to see is there for Daphne fo comfort her.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 10/14
I don't know why they are surprised the terrorist organization is capable of war crimes.
Thewolfpack99 chapter 23 . 10/13
So close to the end and still loving it! Keep the updates coming pleassseeeeeeee
moodyboy66 chapter 23 . 10/13
Loved daphnes return!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 10/12
It's a cruel irony that Michael did something Harmione did in canon.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/12
It's ironic that Carmilla ordered to get rid of Draco. Unlike some people we all know who still tried to 'save' him.
kblankenship1025 chapter 5 . 10/7
Hmm it’s not that the quality of writing has dropped but many of these chapters are very short. While I can handle it I’d rather not have to swipe every 5 seconds bc it means the end is just closer.
moodyboy66 chapter 1 . 9/21
Please come back and finish this story. You wrote the best series I have ever read on this site
mexikanlubriks chapter 22 . 9/6
Damn man i missed this. Hope You are okey!
Maxinmus chapter 22 . 9/6
I’m really looking forward to you finishing this story. It’s been really fun and I wanna see the ending
Incredible plot. Always something new and unexpected. Looking forward to more !