Reviews for Harry Black Book 4: The Coming Dawn
Alex Bull chapter 1 . 11/15
I have spent a better part of the last month reading your first 3 books. Favorite. Fanfic of all time. And I’ve read a lot. Love your work and hope you continue with this series.
trevan.richards chapter 24 . 10/26
Update this…. Update this now….
Azza7111 chapter 24 . 10/18
Why is everyone so suicidal in your books… they’re all actively inting and trying to die
JuliusMD chapter 24 . 10/1
do you intend to finish Book 4 or do we have to wait till you finish the Definitive Editions of Book 23?
bob.ford.180 chapter 4 . 10/1
bob.ford.180 chapter 4 . 10/1
I'm pretty sure you mean shuddered rather than shuttered. why not look them up?great story!
you could just post it as a separate story on this account and name it Harry Black Definitive Edition then post a chapter here announcing the switch
JuliusMD chapter 10 . 9/27
my theory is that Harry will absorb Astorias core in her mindscape into his core.
JuliusMD chapter 6 . 9/26
my guess: Astoria becomes a squid and slays the vampire queen with the Black sword.
i.83.waddell chapter 24 . 9/21
I know you've already started doing so, but I think rewriting the story mid book is a massive mistake. I just finished book 2, loved it, and am moving on to book 3. I find it incredibly frustrating to know that when I reach book 4 I won't be able to finish. My only real complaint so far is Krum, he was so cliche.

I highly, highly recommend you change your mind, and wait to finish the series before rewriting them, or at least make finishing book 4 your main priority after finishing the the new book 1. I've seen many FF authors abandon a story to rewrite it, and then never finishing it. I really don't want that to happen, I'm too invested.
Harry Potter is dumb ass not one time he pick up the book that was left for him. About the deadly hollows he has everything he needs to beat Tom.
Fmvcl chapter 24 . 9/14
I really really hope you will update this story here ! This is so nice to read, thank you for your work!
old-crow chapter 24 . 9/13
Hi,

Since you asked, my vote would be to complete the tale as is and post it on this site. There's nothing wrong with posting a new chapter in a tale and stating that you made significant plot revisions to the tale. I'm certain that, given the option, She would have done the same with her seven books. Having multiple versions of a tale is at the outer edge of the FF agreement; more importantly, it does a disservice to reader who don't have a clue if they should read the original nook one or read the new one, then stop for whatever period of time it would take you go get books 2-4 revised.
Respectfully submitted,

Old-Crow
Ri5En1 chapter 24 . 8/28
Like I hate that this is happening, but I truly enjoyed the stories. Please post it here as it's own story like you did the first chapter.
Alucard9500 chapter 24 . 8/27
I'd love to read the DE of HB1... I don't have AO3 so I'd hate to miss out on that... I've been following this story since it's inception, and I can't wait to see how it ends!