Reviews for Harry Black Book 4: The Coming Dawn
stillfreeleader chapter 5 . 2/11
My only complaint is how you seem to want people to swim in sweat suddenly. Pouring from people like Waterfalls, nearly creating a river, its a bit much.
minxblades chapter 24 . 2/4
PLease3 finish this one first
minxblades chapter 20 . 2/4
Very nice Charlie got they dragon
minxblades chapter 10 . 2/4
ohh shit
minxblades chapter 9 . 2/4
Uggh
minxblades chapter 8 . 2/4
YES finally lets get it on destory Voldymort.
minxblades chapter 4 . 2/3
OK...time for dream team to wreak havoc
HFinch309 chapter 24 . 1/5
I breezed through all 4 books in a short amount of time. While I understand wanting to perfect your stories, I personally think you're going about it the wrong way. Finish the series, improving while you go, then go back and re-write the ones you aren't happy with. Leaving storylines with cliffhangers and characters out to dry is only going to cause many readers to forget about the story itself. Will Astoria ever get the chance to live happily ever after - we may never know...
A non mouse64 chapter 24 . 12/31/2022
I've really been enjoying your series, hope it continues. My interest has dropped a bit since after all the work building a powerful, if grey Harry, along comes Minister Bones saying "Here, make this and drink it, don't worry, yes it will kill you just like Dumbledore wanted but you'll be able to get Voldemort as well." Doesn't say that it also removes a potential political rival from the arena as well, just seems a rather drastic solution to me with Daphne gone to get stronger and him knowing it. Just thought he was past the self sacrifice bullshit, was the whole reason not to trust the old man in the first place and now he's falling for the same crap from a relative stranger.

Some editing nitpick. There are entirely too many spelling, case and person errors to be acceptable from someone with a Master in education from a major American university. While Michael is an obvious self insertion, switching from third to first person is unacceptable, and multiple cases of "their" for "they're" and others, just not what I expect from a professional educator.

Like some others said, finish book 4 before trying to redo book 1. I've seen it tried before and it never ends well. Good luck, I will follow and hope maybe life will get less busy and you'll find time to write again, but I won't hold my breath. After all life is what happens while we're making other plans, and we know what God does about the plans of mice and men. He laughs.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 24 . 12/22/2022
Hope your original writing is going well. This is the 2nd time through the series. I enjoy this series very much and hope to see it through to the end.I will keep this story and you as a follow in hopes to see another chapter. Thanks so much for sharing.
UncagedAgent chapter 24 . 12/16/2022
Great continuation of the Harry Black series. I do hope you decide to finish book 4 or at least release the plot points. You've done a great job of world building over the series and I'm anxious to see how everyone's stories continue and end.
Alex Bull chapter 1 . 11/15/2022
I have spent a better part of the last month reading your first 3 books. Favorite. Fanfic of all time. And I’ve read a lot. Love your work and hope you continue with this series.
trevan.richards chapter 24 . 10/26/2022
Update this…. Update this now….
Azza7111 chapter 24 . 10/18/2022
Why is everyone so suicidal in your books… they’re all actively inting and trying to die
JuliusMD chapter 24 . 10/1/2022
do you intend to finish Book 4 or do we have to wait till you finish the Definitive Editions of Book 23?