Reviews for Harry Black Book 4: The Coming Dawn
Ganges Man chapter 15 . 3/21/2021
What happened to Neville? Hopefully he's not dead?!
beatshield chapter 14 . 3/15/2021
great chapter
Zaloran chapter 14 . 3/14/2021
Love your writing, truly gifted
T chapter 13 . 3/12/2021
Great new chapter to the story! I really liked Neville's scenes in this chapter, and I enjoyed how you brought out the lion in this seemingly docile man. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2021
Ooh are they going to amplify each other?
Alucard9500 chapter 13 . 3/4/2021
GO NEVILLE! Seriously GREAT chapter m8!
Urgazhi chapter 13 . 3/4/2021
Neville is a badass, Nott is well not. No mention of Astoria's beau yet?
Stormrunner74 chapter 13 . 3/4/2021
Astoria is almost definitely going to fix her curse with the Black’s family sword that seems to leech off magic.
Thewolfpack99 chapter 13 . 3/4/2021
loved the chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
acekiller157 chapter 13 . 3/3/2021
So I'm going to be honest, I've been reading your saga since the start, but I'm terrible about leaving reviews. (I apologize for that and I shall do my best to work on it!)

Anyhow, Neville's scene was badass. I'm really not sure what else to say because that's what it was. haha Except if he dies... -.- I dunno if I could handle it, let alone Harry...

I really really LOVE Michael and Daphne's relationship. It just amuses me so much because you just see that they care for each other and just won't admit it.

The only other platonic ship I may love more than that? Harry/Astoria. Their sibling bond is so precious. And this chapter just tugs on the heartstrings more. You just want that cure for her... :/

Looking forward to what's next. No rush because I remember how those days of tons of assignments were!

~Ace
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2021
Great work! Please keep going!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2021
Ok, ok, I wrote the Ch 6 disappointed review in haste without getting to the end. I just really wanted to see Daphne and harry succeed. I see what you did there with Snape, and it was good. I take back my disappointed review! I've learned my lesson to wait until the end! You're story has been very entertaining and great to read.

keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2021
Chapter 6 is a bit of a let down, all that work and then to have them fail with not a lot of description about what happened. Great job overall, just disappointed here at Ch.6 especially this deep into the story
Alucard9500 chapter 12 . 2/28/2021
absolutely loved this chapter... keep up the great work m8!
whiteoaks chapter 12 . 2/24/2021
Great progress by Michael and Neville! Enjoyable chapter.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »