Reviews for Harry Black Book 4: The Coming Dawn
mwinter1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
Anymore training with Morgana? Awaiting more.
chc91776 chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
I feel the need to be a bit critical here so plz don't think it's a flame...
Calling Remus and Narcissa kid Teddy is a kick in the nuts to tonks memory and to fans.
Michael doing what Hermione did to her parents in cannon feels like you just replaced Hermione with Michael like you did tonks with Narcissa.
IDK what it is the first 2 books were excellent but 3 and so far this one is just doom gloom and character death after death.
Phazer12 chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
2 good chapters and it looks like its going to a great place too. Just one thought, dont put the Potter side or any side for that matter, loosing too muchthat it starts looking too bleak. A war is great when the two sides are equal or their resources are atleast in the sae league. Ups and down.
Always Reading Forever chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
Poor Harry, he just can't seem to catch a break. 3 months have passed since the Prologue and Harry's side just seems to have lost more ground.

There are multiple arcs happening simultaneously in this story so right now I am having a hard time to making the necessary connections. If the prologue was a look at the Voldy faction, Chapter 1 was a look at the Harry faction. Neither of them have gained an advantage except for Lady Carmilla.

In the conflict between humans, it is the Vampires that are making the most of it.
Always Reading Forever chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
Hmm, a new character, one seen only partially in the last fic. Lady Carmilla of the Vampire clans has taken over with a bang.

Ted Tonks being captured is another body blow to Harry, please, please pretty please don't bump him off as well... Poor, poor Harry.

Now, are Goblins really that stupid to trust Camilla or are they playing her.

Bellatrix is incandescent with rage, Bella vs Camilla - I really don't know who will win or who I want to win.

Severus Snape - the ultimate spy, I can never make out which side he will be on in any fic and your Snape is the most diabolical of them all.

Helping both sides in equal measure - intriguing prologue.
griffin blackwood chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
That was really good. The pacing and dialogue were particularly strong
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
That was a lot more packed than I expected with all of your life changes! This update was much appreciated
Fritter chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
Not really enjoying the vampire injection.
bdwilliams3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
Good start!
Averlovi chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
I dont give k the wizarding world could fight the muggle world. They are out numbered quiet a bit. The only strength the wizArds have is secrecy, once thata gone it's a slaughter.
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
Excellent chapter! Yeah, it was a bit hard to read, but it was very well written. The good guys seem to be getting hemmed in pretty badly. Shame that the goblins sold them out. Of course, you know what that means - Gringotts break in! Can't wait to see what's next!
Shadow chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
Great chapter
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
Sure you shouldn't title this Harry Potter: From Dusk till Dawn? ;-) Rather scary opener that was. Enjoyed it! Lots of interesting conflicts set up already. Why do I get the feeling Bella is going to kill Carmilla? Enjoyed seeing Carmilla take over. Should make life entertaining for the Death Eaters. Great job!
Farooq Khichi chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
This was an amazing start to the story. I really liked Haphne and Michael/Claire scenes. This was grim but has great potential. I am excited to see how Harry and gang react to Vampire's increased involvement as well as the Goblin situation. I hope Harry's plan is successful. It is high time Andromeda catches a break. It would be great if Ted can be saved. Anyways, good update. Hope you write again soon. Bye.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14