Reviews for Harry Black Book 4: The Coming Dawn
Fmvcl chapter 24 . 9/14/2022
I really really hope you will update this story here ! This is so nice to read, thank you for your work!
old-crow chapter 24 . 9/13/2022
Hi,

Since you asked, my vote would be to complete the tale as is and post it on this site. There's nothing wrong with posting a new chapter in a tale and stating that you made significant plot revisions to the tale. I'm certain that, given the option, She would have done the same with her seven books. Having multiple versions of a tale is at the outer edge of the FF agreement; more importantly, it does a disservice to reader who don't have a clue if they should read the original nook one or read the new one, then stop for whatever period of time it would take you go get books 2-4 revised.
Respectfully submitted,

Old-Crow
Ri5En1 chapter 24 . 8/28/2022
Like I hate that this is happening, but I truly enjoyed the stories. Please post it here as it's own story like you did the first chapter.
Alucard9500 chapter 24 . 8/27/2022
I'd love to read the DE of HB1... I don't have AO3 so I'd hate to miss out on that... I've been following this story since it's inception, and I can't wait to see how it ends!
chao-hellsing chapter 24 . 8/16/2022
I would put it on this profile with the new title.
Otagema chapter 24 . 8/11/2022
Crossposting might be a good idea. It would not be smart if your to post on a new account since others may not see this anymore.
highlander348 chapter 24 . 8/7/2022
Sorry I meant Harry's arm in the last review.
highlander348 chapter 23 . 8/7/2022
Did Harry's ever heal? What sort of damage was there and can he still use it? is there a cure?
BohemianVoldemort chapter 7 . 8/6/2022
Inhumane. Definitely don't agree with this portrayal of Harry. He is essentially a Dark Lord himself. I mean, the guy was awake for around three minutes. That's how long it took for Harry to single-handedly decide to turn him into a vegetable. Furthermore, he is talking about torture and seriously considering it. There was no vote, no discussion, just a purely authoritarian executive action.

Barring standard muggle means such as imprisonment, diplomacy, appeasement, and manipulation, he has access to veritaserum, is capable of powerful protective magic and could isolate and protect Jugson should he turn coats, and is a master at just regular legilimancy. Don't act like everytime you invade someone's mind, you turn them into an insane and drooling vegetable. If he's doing it, he is doing it willfully and wantonly on purpose, and it's very out of character. At the very least this portrays him as a very novice legilimens who has to rely on brute force to bypass even the most rudimentary of occlumency shields. It's almost as if you don't want to write mind dives and don't want loose ends.

This isn't even urgent as a matter. If they have the cup, they revived Voldemort, or they are safe-guarding it. A few days won't change anything. These aren't heros.

Brutal and dark is one thing, but this is a relatively modern-era fanfic. We know that torture is very untrustworthy and unreliable as an interrogation method, and this fanfic seemingly advocates for its viability. If not, it hasn't yet made an argument against it.

I think this fanfic still stands on its own as a dark story, and it is very well written, but I find it disturbing that all these dark things are just written off light-heartedly or without concern and literally nobody cares because Dumbledore messed up so much and mercy was his thing and his thing only.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/4/2022
I would say option 2 or 3 would be best with a new chapter update to announce your decision.
Jonathan chapter 24 . 8/4/2022
I’m not fussed either way…but glad to see this story isn’t dead!
BohemianVoldemort chapter 24 . 8/4/2022
Hi! I haven't finished this book yet, but I think you should just do reposts under a "remastered" title.

Glad to hear this wasn't abandoned. I have invested a lot of time here! lol

Congratulations! I'm really proud of your progress in your life.
Stanislaus chapter 24 . 8/4/2022
as for the issue of where to post it, why not just post it as a new story here on FFN under this same account?
Stanislaus chapter 24 . 8/4/2022
congratulations on your graduation, moving in and promotion. We're all happy for you!
Lordlexx chapter 24 . 8/3/2022
I personally don't see a reason to make a new account to post it, just add something at the end to note which version it is. And I'd personally rather you stayed on FFN because I hate Ao3. It's a pain to actually find a story on that website without a direct link.
279 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »