Reviews for Harry Black Book 4: The Coming Dawn
Admiral M chapter 1 . 7/21/2021
I love these stories. Keep up the good work!
Notes in Harmony chapter 19 . 7/11/2021
I just finished reading through all of the books, from the very beginning. It's honestly very impressive how much your writing has improved from the first book to now. I'll be honest, the first one was a bit of a struggle to get through- some stuff didn't totally make sense, the characters didn't really develop so much as just... instantly have close connections with people they'd met like 5 minutes ago. However, I just say that to stress how much it's improved, and how much I've enjoyed reading these past two books in particular. The characters have definitely grown and evolved in substantive, believable ways. You've been balancing several different plot threads quite deftly, in this book in particular. And it's been a fairly realistically gruesome depiction of the kind of injuries and choices people could sustain in a war like this.

I'm eagerly waiting for your next updates, and to see the series through to its conclusion! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/8/2021
Oooh Daphne is making some progress with Morgana! She better hurry though if she wants to save Harry
Tyler chapter 19 . 7/5/2021
Great chapters! Is Daphne going to power up to be an equal to Harry or willl he still be stronger? Or she could be stronger is suppose. Cant wait to see the result of Daphnes training as well!
frankaster chapter 19 . 7/5/2021
Glad to see you didn't abandon it
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2021
The song end of the world by Skeeter Davis works well with the chapter
King Cam the 1st chapter 18 . 7/3/2021
Great chapter, I was so happy to see it updated. I can't wait for the next chapter.
ivan999 chapter 18 . 7/2/2021
Me alegra saber que no abandonaste la historia
Felicidades por tus exámenes!
MyMelo chapter 17 . 6/24/2021
Just powered through all four books of this series and absolutely loved it all! You write really well and the pacing is great, can’t wait to see what happens next and slightly dreading what will happen with Harry but also excited to see what surprises and twists you will have in store!
RoseMarie Gene de Ao chapter 1 . 6/11/2021
i wish this story will have an update soon
yoganksri chapter 17 . 6/11/2021
this story is just mind blowing. hoping for update soon. and couldn't harry receive training from morgana again?
Tyler chapter 17 . 5/26/2021
Love this story ! Keep up the good work, I'm really excited for the next update ! Daphne comes back to stop Harry from using the ritual, and Astoria kills Carmella, right. Are you going to have the final battle between Harry and Voldemort or between Haphne and Voldemort. Also couldn't Harry get more training from morgana as well ?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/26/2021
I was so hyped for harry to learn how to shut down someones core, and now daphne is doing it!
jasper9192 chapter 17 . 5/13/2021
Really great series, I binge read all of it in a week. Really hope you continue it
McR2D2 chapter 17 . 5/10/2021
Love your work. Can’t wait for more chapters. Keep the good work up!
Ragards