Reviews for Harry Black Book 4: The Coming Dawn
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 24 . 8/2/2022
Well, RIP to Harry Black. I don't think there has ever come a time where a FF writer abandoned a story to rewrite it, and then actually finished. What a joke.
Agelmar101 chapter 24 . 8/2/2022
Happy to hear about the re-write and would love to see your re-load as new story on FF.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
Post it on this account with “Definitive Edition” on it
minu2014 chapter 24 . 8/1/2022
For me I really prefer that you post here on FF net, I think is much more easier to navigate than the AO3 and also has an app, one thing the AO3 don't have...
However Wich one you decide, I Will follow you... I really like this serie.
slinkygustavo chapter 24 . 8/1/2022
Glad everything is okay with you, was starting to wonder what was going on! Congrats on all of the real world stuff as well!

Personally another FF account has my vote, but I would read it anywhere it was posted
Wonderlandsea chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
En mi opinion creo que es mas comodo en ao3.
In my opinion I think it's more comfortable in ao3.
RyanMK666 chapter 24 . 7/31/2022
Personally, I’m actually glad you’re going to rewrite this series and that you do intend to finish it, I’d say upload it on this FF account, however, branch out and also put it on AO3, get some more traction to your writing (which by the way is phenomenal)
I’m looking forward to the rewrite as well as fixing what issues you saw with the inconsistencies.
I wish you luck and I’m going to be here the whole way, loved this series and glad to see you back.
~Ryan
King Cam the 1st chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
I’m so glad you’re back and congratulations on all the things you’ve accomplished, it sounds like you’ve got a really good thing going. Out of those three options I think the best thing to do is just create a new account and post it there. You can always make an AO3 account if you need to in the future. Another thing you could do is just post the new story on the account you’re using now and maybe put a bit of text on the first chapter of each Harry Black book saying that you have a revamped/better version up on your profile.
baztheancient chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
Each to their own but a switch to AO3 would suit me best.
shadowshade13 chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
Post on a separate story but on this account please.

And thank you for taking the time to work on this book, and good luck with your life!
lupin512 chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
Regarding book 1. Would it be hard to completely finish the whole rewrite? Then post it to your same ff and just name it the same with rewrite next to it.
letr1994 chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
First option, just use your current account either updating current books o creat an update version, far easier, and less of a hassle than changing accounts or platforms
DrowningDemons chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
I would just post it on this account separate from the original and add it’s the edited version. If you make a new account people will probably think someone is plagiarizing and might cause issues. Shifting to AO3 could work, but I personally don’t use that site so that’s why I would rather you consider my solution. Whatever it is this has been one of my fav fic series in forever and really can’t wait to reread and finish the series as it comes along!
roon0 chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
AO3 please, makes it really hard with its cloudflare
bkerrmom1 chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
If you move to AO3 please let us know here on FF so I can find you. I do like AO3 but most of what I read is here on FF. You could also just post the books as Book 1 updated. That way we have access to the old completed ones and the updated ones.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »