Reviews for Harry Black Book 4: The Coming Dawn
shadowshade13 chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
Post on a separate story but on this account please.

And thank you for taking the time to work on this book, and good luck with your life!
lupin512 chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
Regarding book 1. Would it be hard to completely finish the whole rewrite? Then post it to your same ff and just name it the same with rewrite next to it.
letr1994 chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
First option, just use your current account either updating current books o creat an update version, far easier, and less of a hassle than changing accounts or platforms
DrowningDemons chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
I would just post it on this account separate from the original and add it’s the edited version. If you make a new account people will probably think someone is plagiarizing and might cause issues. Shifting to AO3 could work, but I personally don’t use that site so that’s why I would rather you consider my solution. Whatever it is this has been one of my fav fic series in forever and really can’t wait to reread and finish the series as it comes along!
roon0 chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
AO3 please, makes it really hard with its cloudflare
bkerrmom1 chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
If you move to AO3 please let us know here on FF so I can find you. I do like AO3 but most of what I read is here on FF. You could also just post the books as Book 1 updated. That way we have access to the old completed ones and the updated ones.
Deadman19 chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
I would say just post it as a separate story on here.
Romedov chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
Sweet mother of the hallows! I thought the story was dead! I don't hold it against you though. I'most eager to read it to the end. Regarding the revised version, I think it'll be better off if posted separately rather than as an update.
LiamTownsend chapter 24 . 7/30/2022
Just Post them as a new story with "updated" or "revised" as subtitle
Dark Lord Potter Black chapter 24 . 7/29/2022
New ff account or just create Harry Black: Book 1 Rewrite on the same account.
AlphaFlash chapter 24 . 7/29/2022
ff. nrt is ok
Electricstoryteller chapter 24 . 7/29/2022
on this plateform i dont do ao3
Lily-Potter8 chapter 24 . 7/29/2022
Creating a new account would require needing to patch both together in some way so people know you are the same person and some future reader doesn't think you stole someone else's work. However going to AO3 while a good option is going to limit some of the loyal readers from this site. Not everyone reads both. Lol. However I wouldn't just update the old story either. It takes away from who you used to be. Personally I would cross post with AO3 but just create a new story on this account but leave note that it's an updated version. As a teacher you could actually use both your older work and newer work to show students that their writing styles can change as they get older and gain more understanding. Even if you don't let the students know you are the author of both. Lol.
Kelto2010 chapter 24 . 7/29/2022
Congratulations on the positives events in your life! And thank you for continuing your story. I think you should simply post a new story with the clear info and the people qho followed it will get it and you could still atract new reader. For the site, you could do both or I hope at least this one since I don’t use the other one.

Good day
The hotdog man chapter 24 . 7/29/2022
Just post them as new stories in the same account and point people to the revamp in an update in the discontinued / depreciated editions.

Making an entirely new account seems unnecessary. There's no shame in having your more rougher hewen work up here. And if you really can't bare to look at it, maybe phase them out as you upload the newer editions. Same idea.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »