Reviews for Harry Black Book 4: The Coming Dawn
Urgazhi chapter 17 . 5/10/2021
This was a very ambitious project. I can have understand how probably it got away from you a little bit. Still, it is fantastic and it's a great read. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2021
poor Daphne is going to be shattered when she hears
MarinePotterfan chapter 17 . 5/7/2021
Great Chapter, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/3/2021
great chapter
frankaster chapter 3 . 5/3/2021
I understand that a lot of patients died because it wasn't possible to save them all, but what happened with Neville's parents? They aren't just another pair of patients for the members of the Order and it would be a big thing whether they live or die
kyuzo3567 chapter 15 . 5/3/2021
So what I'm reading from this story is that Voldemort with 1.5% of his soul and magic is nearly the strongest thing to ever walk the Earth. You made him way too powerful in this. And that math is based on the discussion from the earlier books about splitting his soul and magical power
King Cam the 1st chapter 17 . 5/2/2021
Another great chapter, I love he way harry and astroria play off each other and I can't wait to see how Daphne does in her training and what happens with the ritual. Please update soon.
AtomicGod666 chapter 17 . 5/2/2021
When Daph finds out she going to be beyond pissed if she makes it back in time, can't wait for more!
Zaloran chapter 17 . 5/2/2021
That was a exciting quick read, love daphne building character
Guest chapter 17 . 5/2/2021
Keep up the Excellent Work!
AtomicGod666 chapter 16 . 5/1/2021
I need so much more! our stories are soooooo good! I wonder if before he does the power-up thing he will do the life one that Daphne was thinking of doing as well considering he is planning to die anyway?Hope this gets updated soon can't wait for more!
stijmunkey chapter 16 . 4/20/2021
Is Astoria gunna use that bad ass black sword yet? Also I just binge read all these and I'm loving it! Hopefully more updates come me soon!
al-dog619 chapter 16 . 4/20/2021
This series has been nothing short of fantastic. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. You do an incredible job of always keeping things exciting.
King Cam the 1st chapter 16 . 4/16/2021
Holy shit, this is incredible. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next, please update soon.
ivan999 chapter 1 . 4/16/2021
mmm no puedo dejar de ver un poco conveniente el ritual sugerido por Amelia... aunque es totalmente lógico que posean algo así.
y estoy comenzando a ver inevitable la muerte de Harry.. una verdadera lastima. Quería leer un epilogo en el que se muestre una linda familia Potter.
Continua cuando puedas por favor!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »