Reviews for Bennett Girls
Great update. I would like to know more about what happenend between Bonnie and Damon. Does Lucy ever see him?
Shinobae chapter 3 . 9/23
even abby knows. stefan and matt are cute, the sexual tension between bonne and kai is killer. i'm glad lucy stood up to abby and she came around. still she's the worse.
As usual an awesome update!
Tango Feroz chapter 3 . 9/23
God, I love this fic! When is Damon coming? I need more Bonkai mementos to! Bamon and Bonkai I cannot decide
Stilinski Bae chapter 3 . 9/23
Damn Ice Man Kai lol, Bonnie was ready to jump him. I haven't watched Legacies, so I only know Hope, Josie and Lizzie. But I googled the others, Milton is cute, I remeber Tristan was an asswhole until his finial episode.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 3 . 9/23
Does Abby enjoy being so cold all the time? I would hate to have her as my grandmother. Bonnie should give into that sexual tension with Kai!
BrookeDWinchester chapter 2 . 9/3
GG mets Bennett Women Love 3 Can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck with the rewatch.
Bloody Chase chapter 2 . 8/31
I know about Andi Mack, the girl who plays her would be dope for Lane Kim (instead of the actress who's on Legacies.) I was confused on Stefan, so he and Damon aren't brothers? I love Kai and Bonnie's interactions. Abby is a hot ass mess so is Lucy.
Stilinski Bae chapter 2 . 8/31
Okay, Bonnie Bennett Harem fic is completely fine.
Omggggg chapter 1 . 8/29
Omg this story is everything I need in my life. My 2 favorite shows! And my fave character
""How did you deal with her?"
"I got pregnant and had to drop out." Lucy's eyes rolled back letting out a heavy sigh."
Hollering!
Sex dreams already, damn Bonnie. How long as she known Kai?
Lori Paris chapter 2 . 8/27
All the boys love Bonnie Bennett... Abby is very uptight but I guess she's a housewife with nothing to do but judge and gossip. Lucy and Bonnie's banter is cute as well as Bonnie and Kai, I love how jealous he was of the silver fox.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 2 . 8/27
Sometimes Bonnie can't catch a break. Abby is too snooty and not a great mom! Like that someone hot and rich is interested in Bonnie. Fun chapter!
Shara Bey chapter 2 . 8/27
The actress for Lucy is cute, I'm dying to know who's Tristan is, who's gonna be Jess and Dean. But Stefan as Sookie is genius. Weirdly excited for Damon to show up and fuck up everything. And Kai is already in love.