Reviews for Ordinary Just Won't Do
BlossomMM00 chapter 9 . 10/22
This was so good.
Angela Molina chapter 9 . 7/15
This was a good story, but it irritates me when people get something as simple as names wrong. Change the story, fine, but leave the names alone. Draco's middle name is Lucius, not Xavier, Ginny's name is Ginevra, not Virginia.
Angela Molina chapter 3 . 7/15
The name is Isildur, not Isidore.
dramaqueen444 chapter 3 . 3/30
Loving the story so far!
Lana31288 chapter 9 . 3/4
Loved it. It really seemed like they wouldnt get back together i almost died. I wish we got to see the reunion with harry, ron and the others since they were involved in reuniting them but otherwise its a yes from me!
Dramionelover chapter 9 . 2/23
I know this is probably Years after this was posted, but this was amazing! I was crying for the last few chapters:'D
PotterSwanEverdeen chapter 9 . 2/12
OMG... I'm crying. I think right now, you're giving JK Rowling a run for her money. You are an amazing writer, and this chapter was full of feels like never before. My heart clenched so tightly I couldn't breathe sometimes. It was amazing. So thank you for writing this story. xoxo
PotterSwanEverdeen chapter 8 . 2/12
Oh. My. God. Draco's love line at the end... My heart is beating so fast, I literally feel like I've been running for years at the highest speed imaginable... It's amazing.
PotterSwanEverdeen chapter 4 . 2/12
I really want to see Draco in danger. I'm mean to think things like this, but I always want to see what people are like being a danger to themselves (Drinking, smoking) so much so, they get sent to a hospital. It's sick, but it's who I am.
dramione rules chapter 9 . 2/8
that was truly heart felt
How-do-I-sign-in chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
Hermione's middle name is Jean not Marie
Gabby.P.12 chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
I'm going to be a nerd and tell you that it's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...
ChangWeasley18 chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Nice, I especially like the letter! Your story has a lot of detail. :)
FanGirlJen chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
beautiful. this is great :D
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
I loved all of this and please continue it! PLEASE?