Reviews for Ordinary Just Won't Do
dramaqueen444 chapter 3 . 3/30
Loving the story so far!
Lana31288 chapter 9 . 3/4
Loved it. It really seemed like they wouldnt get back together i almost died. I wish we got to see the reunion with harry, ron and the others since they were involved in reuniting them but otherwise its a yes from me!
Dramionelover chapter 9 . 2/23
I know this is probably Years after this was posted, but this was amazing! I was crying for the last few chapters:'D
PotterSwanEverdeen chapter 9 . 2/12
OMG... I'm crying. I think right now, you're giving JK Rowling a run for her money. You are an amazing writer, and this chapter was full of feels like never before. My heart clenched so tightly I couldn't breathe sometimes. It was amazing. So thank you for writing this story. xoxo
PotterSwanEverdeen chapter 8 . 2/12
Oh. My. God. Draco's love line at the end... My heart is beating so fast, I literally feel like I've been running for years at the highest speed imaginable... It's amazing.
PotterSwanEverdeen chapter 4 . 2/12
I really want to see Draco in danger. I'm mean to think things like this, but I always want to see what people are like being a danger to themselves (Drinking, smoking) so much so, they get sent to a hospital. It's sick, but it's who I am.
dramione rules chapter 9 . 2/8
that was truly heart felt
How-do-I-sign-in chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
Hermione's middle name is Jean not Marie
Gabby.P.12 chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
I'm going to be a nerd and tell you that it's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...
ChangWeasley18 chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Nice, I especially like the letter! Your story has a lot of detail. :)
FanGirlJen chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
beautiful. this is great :D
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
I loved all of this and please continue it! PLEASE?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
You made me cry .
tnt1227 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I couldn't even finish this chapter because it was making me so angry. I don't think that Draco should have forgave Hermione so easily and i don't think his friends had the right to push him towards her. She cheated on him and even fell in love with the guy. That should have been it. Game over . There is no coming back from that.
Amora Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
i read the whole story today i just couldn't get over this story ! i completed reading it an hour ago and i had a story hangover all i could think abt was this story it i know u wrote this story way earlier 2003 to b precise bt i thot u should know that u really did touch a heart after all these years too and i am one of the many who have posted a review bt if u get time read it and reply i really thot that it was a brilliant angle wat u did wid antonius it was beautiful yet hearbreaking . the most amazing part i thought was draco's love for hermione the never ending love like a flame touched my heart beyond measure the starting chapters i really thought the this would take a good turn and it would b a fun and a loving story betraying its mentioned genres but the twist blew me off totally . i really thought it was one of the best pieces of writing i really hope u see my review and well to tell u the truth u made me fall in love wid draco malfoy alll over again this is one of the fanfic i was searching for !