Reviews for Ordinary Just Won't Do
Gabby.P.12 chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
I'm going to be a nerd and tell you that it's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...
ChangWeasley18 chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Nice, I especially like the letter! Your story has a lot of detail. :)
FanGirlJen chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
beautiful. this is great :D
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
I loved all of this and please continue it! PLEASE?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
You made me cry .
tnt1227 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I couldn't even finish this chapter because it was making me so angry. I don't think that Draco should have forgave Hermione so easily and i don't think his friends had the right to push him towards her. She cheated on him and even fell in love with the guy. That should have been it. Game over . There is no coming back from that.
Amora Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
i read the whole story today i just couldn't get over this story ! i completed reading it an hour ago and i had a story hangover all i could think abt was this story it i know u wrote this story way earlier 2003 to b precise bt i thot u should know that u really did touch a heart after all these years too and i am one of the many who have posted a review bt if u get time read it and reply i really thot that it was a brilliant angle wat u did wid antonius it was beautiful yet hearbreaking . the most amazing part i thought was draco's love for hermione the never ending love like a flame touched my heart beyond measure the starting chapters i really thought the this would take a good turn and it would b a fun and a loving story betraying its mentioned genres but the twist blew me off totally . i really thought it was one of the best pieces of writing i really hope u see my review and well to tell u the truth u made me fall in love wid draco malfoy alll over again this is one of the fanfic i was searching for !
DMHG chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
That was soo sweet I was actually crying because I was so touched
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Slightly boring actually the beginning was nice though
The potato of death chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
I really loved that it made me very emotional.
Melissa chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Love Hey!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Love the idea, but just work out the details.. First time Draco sees hermione she's tan and the very next chapter she's paler than he used to be?
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Okay, I loved this story- the first time. Reading it over, it's confusing, Hermione was in love with rosier? That doesn't make sense if she loved Draco as much as she supposedly does. Draco is an unforgiving person by nature and I really don't think that just having people talk to him would help. He needs time to brood and Hermione needs to redeem herself. This story has too many plot holes, I think it has the potential to be better, but this doesn't cut it for me.
Smiling-Eyes11 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
This story is great! I enjoyed reading it. I did not expect Hermione to fall for another man, that was a surprise. But all in all it was brilliant. :D
Alice Watson chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Hi I thought ur story was brilliant. U should def. consider being a published author u def. have a bloody chance.( excuse my language)