Reviews for Unintentional
Alyx7 chapter 13 . 9/17/2003
Hmm. Interesting way to write it...though I have to admit, it was kind of confusing there for a sec...

I have one thing to say about Sara blowing up at Grissom: Possessive much?

About Sara and Nick being the two locked in the locker-room...*that* was hilarious. I can just imagine the look on his face when Cath came up behind him.

Not to mention the look that must've been on Sara's face when Cath told her-and I qoute- '“Oh yeah, just a little advice, the locker room’s not the greatest place to get it on...even with someone as cute as Nick.”' Hee. That, too, was hilarious.
crazypixie chapter 13 . 7/2/2003
guess? guess who? who is it?

crazypixie chapter 12 . 7/1/2003
that was a good chap, but PIXI is confuzed...nick and sara in da locker room? when did this happen! dammit i missed sumthin again...im stupid!

Charming-Storm chapter 11 . 6/28/2003
This such a good story and...LoL...just have to say it...my birthday is August 3. *giggles*

But seriously, I'm really enjoying this story.
crazypixie chapter 11 . 6/27/2003
ahh wut did she say?

crazypixie chapter 10 . 6/26/2003
whos in the locker room?

crazypixie chapter 9 . 6/24/2003
gettin good!

tinker chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
I am a wee bit confused. When exactly did Grissom sleep with Sara. I am sure I have read all the cahpter and do not remember that part. Other wise I am loving the story. Keep up the good work.
The Madhatter2 chapter 8 . 6/19/2003
OUCH. And I'm not saying I just stubbed my toe. Man, Catherine... no room for argument. Grissom's hole just got ten feet deeper. :P I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Ah, the angst is wonderful. This is what I live for. :P
crazypixie chapter 8 . 6/19/2003
: )

Charming-Storm chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
VERY good chapter, also very Grissom and Cath. I could just imagine them saying all of those things. Great job!
crazypixie chapter 7 . 6/17/2003
grate chap! but whats the deal w/ Grissom?

The Madhatter2 chapter 7 . 6/17/2003
Oh, Grissom's digging himself deeper and deeper. Great chapter! I love how Catherine is just a bit annoyed w/ him. ;) It's wonderful! :P
crazypixie chapter 6 . 6/15/2003
aww

*~P!X!~*
iced mint-o-chino chapter 6 . 6/15/2003
Another great chapter! The fireworks idea was really cute! Keep it comming and fast!